Loan back problems

Sometimes I like to buy promising players and loan them back to the club as part of the deal to sign them, but this doesn't always work which is rather annoying, one reason is if there squad is full which shouldn't be a problem as he is already there so he's technically not leaving, another reason is if in a bidding war again the loan thing is ignored and he ends up in your squad, and again when you click loan back then something else makes it not happen, it's a big part of football now so it should be a standard option in the game if you bid for a player it should say loan back for season and work correctly, so many dissapointing things which posted a while back, another really annoying bit is I'm sitting top of Serie A say I'm Milan and 20 games in and won 20 games sitting on 60 points it will come up saying something like Roma continue to steamroll there way through Serie A, when there sitting 3rd on say 40 points, so unreal and really obsurd comment to post up, seen it so many times now and exactly in the same context I've never seen the team top get the praise like the way it should be

Archived