World Cup adverts

Bliss Seeker

Saw my first World Cup advert earlier, a rubbish Pringles one.  What's Nike got up their wallets this year? 

Some great adverts over the years, Brazil's Nike Airport mess around from 98 probably still my favourite. 

/Content. 

Best football advert ever.  This was from Euro 96 but I'm posting it anyway because I still love it 22 years on.

You can stick your Brazilians kicking it around the airport, this has got Wallace and Gromit, and Anna Friel in the bath, and Jarvis Cocker eating chips.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/05/2018 at 22:46, Bliss Seeker said:

Some great adverts over the years, Brazil's Nike Airport mess around from 98 probably still my favourite. 

Just found out this Brazilians in the airport ad was directed by John Woo :D

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Dale0718 said:

anybody know the advert where the guy sends his family outside during a penalty? The team scores and they all celebrate then the commentator mentions it's now 5-1??

Pizza ain't it? Although not sure which company. Unless you were being sarcastic as that advert seems to be on all the time :D

Can’t remember is it was a World Cup advert, but this still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up (and I’m not even massively into the national team)

the best specifically World Cup advert has to be the Brazilians in the airport though.

Archived