[FM18] Bringing Oss To The Top!

CrazyBrains87

BFFIQtR.jpg

INTRO:

Hello friends! I have been roaming the career forums for a while now and decided that i would like to have a go at starting one myself.

So here it is. I picked FC Oss as the team that i want to take to the top of the Dutch football. The reason for picking them is that they have a nice small stadium which i always prefer when i pick a club.

I also dont remember them playing in the Dutch Eredivisie so they have it all to win.

Another good reason is the province witch they are from (North Brabant) Is absolutley filled up with professional teams and i consider them the least well known club there. It is time for them to rise!

Player Rules and Goals

I can only sing player with the Dutch nationality in this save (First or Second doesn't matter)

I am not allowed to extend the contract of any foreigners in my squad

As far as goals i set for myself i would like to be te best team in North Brabant wich means i have to outperform the following teams:

FC Eindhoven

Helmond Sport

RKC Waalwijk

FC Den Bosch

Willem II

NAC Breda

And ofcourse PSV Eindhoven

If i can overtake PSV i will be among the top teams of Holland ofcourse so will see what happens then

Database

As this will be a one club save, i decided to only load the Dutch Leagues and players from top teams in Europe. Bringing the total database to about 25k players

The Manager

lKYvz0q.png

Meet Berry Vincent a young ambitious starting manager who is looking to bring glory to Oss!

0IYql8w.png

Still have a lot to learn

The Club

qWutbCd.png

Predicted to finish 12th, so the media expect another boring mid table season. Fierce rivals are FC Den Bosch and RKC and Eindhoven as minor ones.

Facilities

z2GRqK4.png

Still got a lot of work ahead of us in this department. Don't expect much in the sense of youth coming trough, there a are much bigger and better clubs close to us.

Archived