Sports Interactive Community

Hey,

So am considering buying a Huawei M5 tablet but I notice it's not on the compatibility list.

Given that the lower spec M3 is supported, I was wondering if someone from SI can confirm that the M5 is definitely not supposed to be on the list?

Thanks.

Edited by kinkladze11

I'm also eager to know the anwser to this as I'm considering purchasing the M5 simply to play FM Touch.

2 hours ago, mihaiz79 said:

Just recived my M5 yesterday and bought FM Touch today. I can confirm, it does work.

Thank you!

Is the game running smoothly so far?

Have you added any graphics?

Tried to copy facepacks, kits and logos, but 20 gb from the computer to the tablet takes a lot of time, i will do it soon. As far as the speed of the game, i have no idea, didn't hit "continue" yet. :)

I'll play tonight at work, I'll be back with some feedback tomorrow.

Thanks, mihaiz79.

I've ordered an M5 following your feedback. Keep us updated with your progress with FMT on it, please.

On 09/06/2018 at 19:42, mihaiz79 said:

Tried to copy facepacks, kits and logos, but 20 gb from the computer to the tablet takes a lot of time, i will do it soon. As far as the speed of the game, i have no idea, didn't hit "continue" yet. :)

I'll play tonight at work, I'll be back with some feedback tomorrow.

You haven't come back with the feedback yet. Shall we assume it works fine and is very addictive? :)

Wait a minute?? You can install facepacks, logos, and kits on the Android version of the game? How do you do that?

On 01/07/2018 at 12:54, right_winger said:

You haven't come back with the feedback yet. Shall we assume it works fine and is very addictive? :)

To be honest I did not played the game or used the tablet very much, all I can do is confirm it works on M5. :)

I'm also interested for a short tutorial, I tried to install facepacks and logos but sadly I couldn't.

To install graphics, it's basically the same as you would do in the desktop version. Just save in the graphics folder.

The Huawei M5 has a 'desktop mode' which makes organizing folders easier.