Huawei M5 really not compatible?

Hey,

So am considering buying a Huawei M5 tablet but I notice it's not on the compatibility list.

Given that the lower spec M3 is supported, I was wondering if someone from SI can confirm that the M5 is definitely not supposed to be on the list?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to copy facepacks, kits and logos, but 20 gb from the computer to the tablet takes a lot of time, i will do it soon. As far as the speed of the game, i have no idea, didn't hit "continue" yet. :)

I'll play tonight at work, I'll be back with some feedback tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/06/2018 at 19:42, mihaiz79 said:

Tried to copy facepacks, kits and logos, but 20 gb from the computer to the tablet takes a lot of time, i will do it soon. As far as the speed of the game, i have no idea, didn't hit "continue" yet. :)

I'll play tonight at work, I'll be back with some feedback tomorrow.

You haven't come back with the feedback yet. Shall we assume it works fine and is very addictive? :)

On 01/07/2018 at 12:54, right_winger said:

You haven't come back with the feedback yet. Shall we assume it works fine and is very addictive? :)

To be honest I did not played the game or used the tablet very much, all I can do is confirm it works on M5. :)

I'm also interested for a short tutorial, I tried to install facepacks and logos but sadly I couldn't.

Archived