The hot girls and guys thread!

Ackter

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Sid1984 said:

That’s just a joke. What has the world become?

1 hour ago, Sid1984 said:

I’d rather have the corrupt FIFA back that these bunch of new imbeciles.

diversity boss? What kind of moronic job is that? A case of someone being paid to do nothing.

59 minutes ago, Sid1984 said:

Looks like the new FIFA is only employing gay men. Not exactly diverse.

Sid is quite literally foaming at the mouth because he might not be able to see women on his TV screen for a couple of seconds during random football matches :D

But the camera just as frequently focuses on the fat bald men too? 

I really don't get this.

In fact I think this WC has been unusually lacking in loads of "hot women". Not the way I recall previous tournaments where every game had a good 3/4 shots of some girls. This tournament I'm barely noticing. I do feel they're focussing on your random generic fans just as much as your sexy sexy ladies :D

load of nonsense. 

9 hours ago, adhikapp said:

Maybe that's where the "diversity boss" comes in. You never know what girls (or guys - not judgin) out there who enjoys the view of fat old bald men.

This annoys Sid most of all because when the sexy fat old bald men are on live TV he can't hurriedly scroll past them :D 

Considering attractiveness is subjective to each individual I wonder how on earth do they even police this? Does that mean they're only allowed to show ugly women on screen, who decides what constitutes a gratuitous shot of a 'hot' girl? The only way around it is to not show any shots of the crowd, ever.

I can't be bothered to find pictures, but I really like Antoinne Griezmann, Christian Eriksen and Gylfi Sigurdsson. :)

Think Jack Butland, Eric Dier and Dele Alli are cute from the England players too (though Lallana is the hottest England player when he's there).

6 hours ago, MIR17 said:

I can't be bothered to find pictures, but I really like Antoinne Griezmann, Christian Eriksen and Gylfi Sigurdsson. :)

Think Jack Butland, Eric Dier and Dele Alli are cute from the England players too (though Lallana is the hottest England player when he's there).

Not Giroud?

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

Not Giroud?

Nah. I used to like him before the beard, but I'm not into the big beard look and I don't think it suits him at all even if I was.

1 hour ago, buffalo said:

Eric Dier ffs

wears his kit as if he's in his pyjamas

just misses a nightcap, and a candle

It's more his smile and voice and personality I think. It's true he's not conventionally attractive but there's just something about him.

Archived