The hot girls and guys thread!

Ackter

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, right_winger said:

This post just reminded me of the Polish bird shown on camera about million times during Euro2012. Actually she had been a model and the winner in a few minor "Miss whatever" contests a few years earlier and turned up in stadiums as a wannabe celebrity (not a "fan" as media kept saying). Fair to say she succeeded and now is "famous for being famous" in her homeland... However her picture was used once without her knowledge although still legally - someone found it on a model picture bank website, bought it literally for a few dollars and placed in the advert for a lightening cream for sensitive areas, vulva and anus :D

anal bleaching ftl

13 minutes ago, Wiggins' Young Boys said:

Some crackers in this game. Love me a Colombian and a pole

Yea, the director is on one tonight. Every break in play is a cut to a 'hottie' in the stands :D

Never understood why girls botbox their lips. Just looks really odd and unnatural. 

There was a couple of sisters with work done on the next table at this bar I was in last week, just looked hideous and really unattractive. 

3 hours ago, Bliss Seeker said:

There was a couple of sisters with work done on the next table at this bar I was in last week, just looked hideous and really unattractive. 

The Papacy really should crack down on that

Archived