Tablet 30 years limit

Hi. I'm italian and then I hope to not do too much mistakes for my not perfect english.

I play Fm Touch on iPad and I think that it's a wonderful game. But there is only a problem: the 30 years career limit. I have won 3 Champions League, 5 Serie A and more other trophies with my favourite team starting from Serie C... you can imagine how much time and passion have been needed to do it! but now I have to stop the game because I can't play it on pc. 

Two questions I would do. 

1) what is the reason for this 30 years limit?

2) is there a way to continue the game from ipad? I am available to pay something if it is necessary

thank you to all for the attention! have a good day!

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Cahill90 said:

1) what is the reason for this 30 years limit?

Technical reasons, there is only so much memory available and 30 seasons is the current limit on these devices.

35 minutes ago, Cahill90 said:

2) is there a way to continue the game from ipad? I am available to pay something if it is necessary

You can continue cross play games on your PC after the 30 seasons is over.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Cahill90 said:

but can we hope that this will be fix on next version? or is more probably that it will be remain the same?

As the saying goes, 'it's not a bug, it's a feature' ;) - FMT has always had a 30 season limit, the origins of this go back to our original games which had such a limit as well.

I can't confirm whether or when there will be any changes. But we do know its something people would like, and it's something we may revisit in future. It will only change if its possible to do so.

Tablets are continuing to improve performance wise and it would be nice to have the option of a longer FM career.

I hope people at SI will be keeping an eye on what Apple have to offer with their new iPad Pro to be announced next month.

Archived