So, who’s going to Russia?

Suggy33

I’m heading out on the 15th June and won’t be back until July 7th, seeing 6 matches in the process in Kazan and Moscow.

May end up seeing England in Moscow if they come 2nd in the group.

Was thinking about it for ages, but eventually the cost of it all was going to be too much. My brother is going though and has tickets for the 3 England group games.

Not too bothered about it at the moment - but will no doubt be extremely jealous in a months time. 

Not for me this time. Would have been keen, but my mate that I do most of my football trips with wasn’t into it and I couldn’t be bothered looking at going over there on my own. Had a pre-World Cup weekend pencilled in watching a couple of friendlies in early June but even this isn’t nailed down yet. Might not happen. Disappointing. All over the U21 Euros in Italy in 2019 instead.

My brother told me a couple of pretty scary stories from when he was there to watch our Euro 2008 qualifying match against them, which put me right off going.

Greetings to everyone! 

My name is Anna and I’m pleased to know that some of you have decided to head for Russia to enjoy 2018 FIFA World Cup. In fact, I’m Russian. My team and I are maintaining and managing a Facebook page where we are posting tips and lifehacks for English-speaking fans to make your experience in Russia incredible and to ensure that nothing will go wrong. 

https://www.facebook.com/World-Cup-Buddy-579091895823.. 

New day – new lifehack. Still have questions? Please, feel free to ask them.

Archived