Do you guys play more than 1 save at a time?

Generally no, though I might occassionally try something wild in another save (like advance the game a long way to see how players develop, although it feels like cheating myself)

I'm a one club man, and a one save dude.

Depends for me. I'll start one save, reach mid season and lose interest and make a new one. Repeat that again with another save and then I return to my old one and pretty much just rotate. Currently rotating between my one club long save (2027 now, the furthest I've ever went considering I usually lose interest before the 3rd season) and my Journeyman (only in 2019 since I kind of gave up after getting sacked twice in a year and a half. Just starting doing decently again at my 3rd job in Slovenia where I've been promoted but regret staying as now im struggling against relegation.) When I get sacked in the journeyman, I'll rotate back to the one club save for about a year or two, but that one's getting boring since I'm steamrolling the league now that my main rivals have fallen off.

I usually have a few on the go at a time but I get engrossed into one at a time, so i'll play one continuously for a while then may lose interest a bit and switch to another for a while but I couldn't like play one save one day and another the next and keep rotating.

Normally one short term save with a reasonably established team (top flight or Championship) and a project save, depending on what style of game I feel like playing. Except I usually start another save on my laptop so I can play while doing other things... I get too invested in the idea of clubs/projects and can't resist adding a new one, which is why I mostly play Touch for the sake of my sanity!

10 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

One save for me. With multiple saves I wouldn't get "sucked into" it as much as now. 1 save, no restarting, accepting bad results or sackings and just continue with that one save.

Same as this. Although I find I rarely have the time I used to invest.

I've been on the same save since I bought FM18.

I used to have multiple saves on the go when I was much younger. Since FM13, I've had a policy of one active save per FM at a time.

I can, though, handle having two active games across different FMs. Up until a few months ago, I would play my long-running FM13 save on weekdays and an FM17 save on weekends.

i run several saves, just not always running at the same time, right now i have a "worcester to glory" that is my main one where i expend most of my time, i also have a "stranded in polynesia" where i have to get out of tahiti to the continent and then go to dominate the world of football, i kinda play this when i heard about some weird stuff from football history, also the "academy challenge" that im running in spain as Sant Andreu in order to dominate catalunya with only my academy, those are the most i play with, i also have one "in top of a rock" where i want to get gibraltar to the top, but i just can't stand the rules of "x players from gibraltar in the starting XI" so i normally leave it after some games.

i know that a lot of people do at least a weird save just for the lols, even the die hard loyal player of X team 

Only ever one save.

Usually start with a random club (Pick a Team For Me) or at the bottom end of a random nation and go from there. Generally my intention is to go as far as I can but usually end up either being sacked or offered another job that piques my interest.

Archived