[FM18] I'm Split between FM17 and FM18 so this place seems fitting

RPM13

Related image

After recently watching a lot of @AccessEuphoria's Building a Nation series recently, I decided that my desire to use the new scouting system is enough for me to step away from my FM17 save and play FM18 (again). Basically I'm going to build a nation (more specifically Croatia) with Hajduk Split. As with many leagues, I have never managed in Croatia before, nor have I ever seen anyone else do so, so this is uncharted territory for me. My goals for this save are as follows:

1. Establish Hajduk as the best team in Croatia
  2. Challenge for the knockouts of European competitions
  3. Grow the league in both reputation and coefficients to challenge the big guns (England, Spain, etc.)
  4. Win the Champions League
  5. Make the Croatian top tier the best league in Europe.

To achieve these goals, I will be doing a similar thing to the aforementioned Building a nation series and signing many regens to either play for us or to go to other teams in our division. I will also try to avoid signing top players from other teams in our division to allow those teams to also challenge in Europe. I have added the following leagues to allow for a large amount of regens to come through each year:

W9dXzJA.png

The Club

Related image

Hajduk Split are one of the largest clubs in Croatia and have finished in 3rd in the league the last 4 years. They play at the Poljud, the second largest stadium in the league, only behind Dinamo's stadium.

Related image 

lpU8UMC.png

This is the squad that I've inherited here at Hajduk. There are a few quality players and some who have significant potential. Overall it is a fairly young squad with no one over the age of 27 in the first team. I would say 'I think we can challenge for the title with this squad', but I really have no idea what kind of quality the other teams in the league have, so I'm coming into the league season not really knowing what to expect. Or at least that would be the case if there wasn't the whole season preview thing.

DOb24mS.png?1

This suggests to me that we should be challenging around the top of the table, however when I told the squad that I thought we could be at the top of the table at the end of the season, about a third of the squad got mad at me for having unrealistic expectations. :mad: Long story short, I still don't know what to expect going into the season so I'll just get into it.

fOhscGn.png?1

Our European journey will begin at home against SK Brann, who are predicted to finish 3rd in Norway. This should be a close match-up with both of us being predicted to finish 3rd in our respective leagues. The Croatian league is bigger and better than the Norwegian league, though so hopefully that is a sign that we are the stronger side. 

Europa League

UrZPy7t.png?1

We played very well in this first leg, absolutely dominating them in terms of chances created. We could have had a few more and held them to few chances, with them mostly shooting from range. After this first leg, I'm confident we can perform well in the second as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Europa League

X6Kjb8V.png?1

The goal we conceded early in the second half made this rest of the game a nervy affair, but two late goals from us made it look far more comfortable than it actually was. Either way, we're through to the third qualifying round.

Europa League

tj14ZBs.png?1

We have been drawn against Slovenians, Olimpija for the third qualifying round. I'm not sure how the compare to us, but the Slovenian First League is quite a bit lower than us on the reputation standings, so hopefully that means we will have a good chance of moving on. 

Europa League

RJwQQmk.png?1

Wow. I did not expect this. I was expecting a fairly close game, but I was not expecting a 3-3 draw. Drawing the away leg puts the tie in our favour going into the home leg. All we need is a low scoring draw or a win and we're through to the playoff. I'm quite relieved that we got a very late equalizer, though.

Europa League

tGueSSQ.png?1

Another Europa League game, another very late goal for us. Although it wasn't necessary for us to go through, it certainly did put the tie to bed and made it a much less nerve-wracking end to the game. Bring on the playoff.

Europa League

G6eBOaX.png?1

:seagull: We've been drawn against probably the worst team we could have been. And by that I mean that they should be far better than us. I'd be shocked if we can actually qualify for the group stages ahead of these guys. Maybe next year...

Europa League

bu6hPyI.png?1

...Or maybe this year is our year. I honestly did not expect much from this match (if anything), but we actually performed well and were decent value for the win. I still can't quite believe that we beat one of the best teams in this round of the competition. I am disappointed that we gave away a penalty just after scoring though.

Europa League

70atIFZ.png?1

We're into the group stage!!! When we were drawn against Bilbao, I thought we had no chance of qualifying, but we gave a very good account of ourselves and actually won. It was far from emphatic and made for a terrifying end to the game, but we pulled through in the end. Now we just have to see who we'll be playing in the groups.

Europa League

cOfcS54.png?1

It's definitely a tough group, especially with Arsenal in there, but I'm just happy to be here, so at this point, whatever happens happens. It would be nice to get at least 5 points, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid-Season Break

So far, this season has gone fairly well, even though it's taken me most of the season so far to actually settle on a tactic. Enough babbling though, let's get into the screenshots where you can actually see some results.

League

ax3eNyr.png?1

After the first two games, it wasn't looking very good, but after that our form picked up and we only lost 3 games after that, only drawing 3 too. This leaves the table looking like this:

D3LQuio.png?1

So it' s going very well. I expected to have difficulty getting past Dinamo and finishing above them in the league. So far, it's close but we are ahead. We're also 12 points clear to qualify for Europe, so that's looking pretty safe. Hopefully our league form will continue into the second half of the season.

Cup

MUkmniZ.png?1

We've been far from convincing so far in the cup with two of the games needing extra time. It's not even as if we've been playing massively rotated sides. We typically played a relatively full strength side with 4 or 5 players being rotated. So we can't even use that as an excuse. We have to do better it we're to win the cup.

Europa League

TuVn9BH.png?1

Considering we had a tough group, I'd say we did fairly well getting 7 points. We didn't get demolished in any of our games either, only losing by more than one goal once. This left the group looking like this:

AMVPU0j.png

Even though we finished third in the group, I'm very happy with the performance this year. Getting 7 points was more than I has expected us to get and should help us with improving the nation's European coefficient. In addition to us, Dinamo and Rijeka also finished 3rd on their Europa League groups, so the coefficient could get a nice boost.

Squad

VH7X1uP.png?1

So far, Fran Tudor has been the best player on the team. I wasn't expecting this to be the cans, but since I changed tactics the last time, he has played a lot and performed well, as you can see from his recent form. Our two center backs have also done very well and are both some of the top performers in the team. The have contributed massively to us having the second best defense in the league. 

• 2 weeks later...

Youth Intake

TbKz8eh.png

Overall, it looks like quite a good youth intake. A few of the players look like they could become future first-teamers, especially Jozo and Josip at the top of the list.

hZ7uynf.png

He does look like a very good striker, but unfortunately I don't use a more creative striker, so he may be retrained to be a shadow striker. I'm a big fan of his physicals.

1sfZ36r.png

My only complaint with him is that he is only 5 foot 10, which is quite short for a goalkeeper. Other than that, he doesn't have any glaring weaknesses and his reflexes are exceptional. Since having signed him up on an actual contract, his potential has increased to 5 stars.

End of 2017/2018 Season

As good as we were in the first half of the season, we were better at the end. Once we started with a settled tactic, the results improved quite a bit.

League

1mIT2lK.png?1

Aside from a shaky start and a shaky end to this period, we were excellent and only conceded more than one goal once. Our 11 game unbeaten run saw us get a solid lead in the league, but Lokomotiva were very good as well. We were only 2 points above them heading into the last game, but luckily they were playing Dinamo and lost 5-2, meaning that we won the league!

8TYIAEn.png

As you can see, us and Lokomotiva really pulled away at the top of the table with a 7 point gap to 3rd and a further 10 point gap to 4th. In addition to this, Fran Tudor, despite only starting to play at right midfield about halfway through the season, finished as the top assister and was tied for the most player of the match awards. He only failed to have the highest average rating because he did not have enough appearances. 

Cup

0G2EIcW.png?1

Wow. First of all, these were three derby matches (our matches against the rest of the top 5 of the league are all derby matches) and we did incredibly well against Rijeka. The final was just a rollercoaster of emotions. We took the lead early on and everything was going exceptionally. Then, they scored 2 to take the lead and I gave the team greater attacking freedom. Just when I thought we had lost the match, Caktas scored and we were going to extra time, or so I thought. Turns out it goes straight to pens. Luckily, we kept our heads and won the penalty shootout 4-3. What a match.

Squad

UJPrYsv.png

As you can see, Tudor was the best player on the team, tying for the most assists in far less games that Said. Caktas was our top scorer with 21 goals in 36 starts and Said was our only player with over 10 goals and assists.

Awards and Season Review

jJ0KUgi.png?1

pFi9iMs.png?1

rQRBJkx.png?1

QAO42Ko.png?1

I'm surprised that he actually won player of the year considering how many games he played, but he absolutely deserved it with how well he performed when he did play.

XVLNDBt.png?1

I'm not surprised that I won this because we did win the league, but I'm surprised by the margin of victory with me getting nearly double the points of the second place finisher.

Overall, this season went very well and I am hoping to build on the success that we had this year. My best players however, are asking for new contracts worth 4-5 times what they are currently on! I can give this to a few of them, but not all, so I may be losing a few of my best players if they kick up a fuss.

New Signings

image.thumb.png.d38625344e96650da305b281802e6dd9.png

We signed 2 players that came in this window, but there are many more transfers that are arranged, but are only coming in in the next few years. All of these future transfers are for newgens.

image.thumb.png.c0b9395f19d5c5426f66399bd90a73c3.png

He's coming in to be the future of the club at left inside forward. He should be a good addition to the team as he can also play at shadow striker.

image.thumb.png.c0b9395f19d5c5426f66399bd90a73c3.png

He is a very good all-round forward and should be great for the false nine role in the system I play. He is also fairly young and should be in the team for years to come.

I got a new laptop (which works brilliantly by the way), but I can't figure out how to get the larger screenshots, so I guess I'll have to stick with the smaller ones for now at least.

image.png

edit: I also can't seem to get rid of this last screenshot, so you can just ignore it.

1896668974_RyanMcCauley_Inbox-2.thumb.png.c6440d25daa13bb4bc749cc7fc1bdd7b.png

This is looking good, Dinamo are still favourites, but we're close and predicted to finish second so I'm quite happy.

1034943628_RyanMcCauley_Inbox.thumb.png.002a2ceda6f511d521246e77d6dcceea.png

I think we'll be good enough to beat them, hopefully I'm right in saying that.

Champions League

855211219_ScreenShot2018-07-06at10_50_48AM.thumb.png.7323d3b64aeb9c5f90f3d2d14f4a94c2.png

This was a truly excellent performance and we thoroughly deserved the win. Somehow they got more possession than us, but that's not a big deal.

1270356595_ScreenShot2018-07-06at10_51_48AM.thumb.png.e38b7211adf35f2638a35d2229e2f83f.png

This should be a good tie. The Danish champions will give us a challenge, but I think we're capable of beating them.

Champions League

153713264_ScreenShot2018-07-06at7_39_06PM.thumb.png.e8f8dd8cf78f7143862ec1398675d1b4.png

We weren't bad, but we'll have to be better in the home leg if we really want to go through. They were the better team until they had a man sent off.

New Signing

1564659909_ScreenShot2018-07-06at7_48_18PM.thumb.png.665adef5c84f95744a0f2c62e6dcba3e.png

This one isn't overly exciting, but he's a new signing nonetheless, plus he's the first (of many) newgen to actually join the club. He had better potential according to my scouts, but he only cost $10k, rising to a potential $50k, so it's still looking like a good buy. He'll probably go out on loan this year.

Champions League

471916423_ScreenShot2018-07-06at8_42_06PM.thumb.png.be5ae93fc3a197102a297c26b1085f1d.png

What a performance! We played superbly as a whole and Ahmed Said was particularly impressive getting another Champions League hat trick. He's now the top scorer on the competition with 7 goals in 4 games and he has the top average rating, netting an 8.75 rating! He has been absolutely outstanding in the competition.

1538007623_ScreenShot2018-07-06at8_43_01PM.thumb.png.ad7a9b259b7b0b2eb7b77c7dc2f9827c.png

We now move on to the Champions Playoff where we will face the Norwegian champions, Rosenborg. We were the seeded side in this round, having taken Kobenhavn's large coefficient. Hopefully we can win and go to the Champions League group stage, but even if we don't we'll go to the Europa League groups which would still be ok.

Champions League

2092233626_ScreenShot2018-07-07at10_05_56AM.thumb.png.f7da14c2a38ba6bfd46c46247dfef2d5.png

This was a great performance and we really deserved to win by more. We had 3 clear cut chances and 4 half chances, but a win is a win. Now, all we have to do is get another performance like this and we'll be through to the group stage.

Champions League

1382468756_ScreenShot2018-07-07at10_59_49AM.thumb.png.f73abd88477ec21da74a5c415325dd6d.png

:(

We weren't as good in this leg as we were in the first, but I don't think we deserved to lose. We still created many decent chances, but just couldn't finish them off. We were very unlucky to lose the tie and to go out on away goals is particularly painful, but I guess we'll just have to wait another year for the Champions League. For now, we're off to the Europa League.

Europa League Draw

786699551_ScreenShot2018-07-07at1_04_49PM.thumb.png.cff4dea8e1673b5bdbeda75a9b0a4670.png

:seagull:

Here we go again. This is one of the toughest groups we could have been drawn into. The Portuguese runners up are definitely going to be our toughest challenge in this group. I don't think we'll be able to qualify from the group and the goal is to finish third and equal last year's performance.

Europa League

933680578_ScreenShot2018-07-07at2_51_01PM.thumb.png.c75a66cec0df1633326534f60cc1d96c.png

When Mrkic scored the penalty in the 88th minute, I thought that we had gotten a deserved draw from the match, but then first thing I knew, the ball was in the back of our net again. We were very unlucky to lose. We created so many good chances, but just couldn't finish them. In the end, their quality was evident as they were just more clinical than us.

Europa League

946170264_ScreenShot2018-07-08at9_49_31AM.thumb.png.58e4e84a77ff419daef897d7b7ee2156.png

:eek:

Benfica will have a long trip back to Portugal after a performance like that. We were absolutely phenomenal, but I do think we were a bit lucky to win by such a large margin. Tudor was magnificent, until he got sent off for a bad challenge only a few minutes after completing his hat trick. If we can keep playing like this, I could see us qualifying out of the group. This is how it looks after two rounds of fixtures:

1434580716_ScreenShot2018-07-08at9_56_42AM.thumb.png.a16577d3a364ade0793e4d9d7b4e27e8.png

Not too bad, we also have a decent chance of having the tiebreaker over Benfica now since the first tiebreaker is results between teams. :D

Europa League

671103088_ScreenShot2018-07-08at6_08_59PM.thumb.png.4953018a1024035de067fdbf8eba8edd.png

What a rollercoaster of emotions. First, we took the lead through an Ahmed Said screamer, then before I knew it, we were 5-1 down. Needless to say, things didn't go well at halftime and that seemed to help. The message sunk in at the 69th minute mark and less than 5 minutes later, we were back into the game and looking like making an incredible comeback, but that was all we had in the tank and the game finished 5-4. We're now bottom of the group but it's very tight.

Europa League

990719515_ScreenShot2018-07-09at7_31_14PM.thumb.png.f7dca6f2f80ea6175bbb26f9a5f728bb.png

:D

I love getting playback. It wasn't looking good at all when we conceded in the fifth minute, but we came back and actually won the freaking game! Incredible scenes in Croatia.This result leaves the group looking like this:

369277321_ScreenShot2018-07-09at7_37_05PM.thumb.png.1de93973e82db5f438841247ca5d2fed.png

We're actually not looking bad for qualification. We do, however still have Benfica and Espanyol to play. Even though we beat Benfica before, they are a very good team and I'd be surprised if we managed to beat them again.

Europa League

1812134160_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_04_04PM.thumb.png.541d237c4723179326b6e79724c8e3af.png

I was disappointed to concede just before halftime, especially from a free kick since it was the second free kick we conceded from in 2 games, but then we scored our own just after halftime. Once Piatti was sent off, we were clearly the better side and won quite convincingly in the end. This result leaves the group looking like this:

863748017_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_09_08PM.thumb.png.53d0ce9c45f4c4ca74e0c5f411fc160f.png

When I saw this, although I was delighted to be top of the group, I was a little disappointed that we haven't officially qualified for the knockouts yet. But then I received this message:

922959446_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_04_43PM.thumb.png.22bf266c1ce3a834cee2aeab97f437b6.png

:eek: I'm not sure how, but I'll take it.

1 minute ago, Blah_1123 said:

Are BMG and Espanyol playing together for the last match? In that case you would be through as only one team could overtake you, not both.

Yes they are, thanks. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that the game was lying to me and that we'd lose and end up not going through. Now that doesn't have to be a concern :D.

Europa League

1215670616_ScreenShot2018-07-11at6_15_42PM.thumb.png.4a47ab034a712e19964fa16dca15d3c0.png

We started off really well, taking the lead twice, but after conceding the goal late in the first half, we just couldn't get back into it. In the end, it was quite a poor performance.

1024855674_ScreenShot2018-07-11at6_15_25PM.thumb.png.318706cd617b7f028e2156bd74fe71be.png

Unfortunately, the lost saw us finish second in the group, but this is still far better than I could have hoped for so I'm very happy. Dinamo also qualified from their group with 10 points so our coefficient should get a nice boost for next year.

In the match before this, Fran Tudor did this:

1675925042_ScreenShot2018-07-11at3_04_31PM.png.0571336979178daedaad814cac91c1c5.png

He also got 2 assists in this match. I'd say he did quite well :D.

Mid-Season Break

League

398130633_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_37_38PM.thumb.png.e2e76b8be07418dd08abc123eed2b357.png

With the exception of the poor run of form where we only won one of five games, we have been exceptional overall.

65851803_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_40_25PM.thumb.png.4b7cbe71a02f944f8f00edde5cd4f709.png

This leaves us in a great position. We're 6 points up on the nearest team with 2 games in hand over everyone except Dinamo (who have one game in hand over us). We have one point less than we had at the break last year, but we have played 3 less games so we are doing quite remarkably.

Cup

1916367113_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_41_14PM.thumb.png.69770482abf296e0355bc508173cb5b4.png

The cup has been a mixed bag so far. We've had an emphatic win, followed by the second toughest draw we could've gotten (only behind Dinamo), then another fairly comfortable win. The only team that I think might beat us at this point is Dinamo.

Europe

1715333589_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_41_46PM.thumb.png.ede9849712412de771ead8f9075197a1.png

We've been very good, especially at home where we've won all of our games. Although it was disappointing to miss out on the Champions League group stages, we were probably better off going out when we did and performing well in the Europa League group for the improvement in coefficient. 

1463353152_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_42_47PM.thumb.png.9380af1fc200e74ee26d942b105fd089.png

Although it was a slight disappointment to not top the group, we have done very well to qualify from this group where the weakest team (aside from us) was probably BMG.

Squad

1088491608_ScreenShot2018-07-12at6_43_42PM.thumb.png.dbbed75902bfe11e1b4fcdd173978521.png

Fran Tudor is once again the top performer in the team and is one of two players with at least 10 goals and assists. Michele Sego has also accomplished this feat. They are tied for the most assists in the team with 11 and Ahmed Said is the club's top scorer with 17 goals. Overall, performances have been much better than they were last year.

New Signings

1768420967_ScreenShot2018-07-12at8_38_56PM.thumb.png.1f0f1831ea297a5c47ea1a2b94502409.png

He's coming in with some great defensive attributes and some solid physicals overall. He only cost us $50K up front with a potential $100K in add-ons. He's also a full Belarusian international at only 18 years old!

1712689273_ScreenShot2018-07-12at8_39_21PM.thumb.png.13c2b993efd8bd8f9f20b0a168f057f8.png

He comes in as a good prospect at right back, something we were lacking in before. He cost us $100K ($350K).

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 10.34.04 PM.png

He is the best of this bunch, but is also by far the most expensive costing us $500K, rising to a potential $1.5 million. He already has some very good attributes though and a professional personality to boot. He should feature in our team regularly in the near future.

He was unhappy that I negotiated the fee to $40 million and made them withdraw the offer, so now if Arsenal offer $5 million for him, I have to accept :(.

The same day, we also got an offer from Ajax for Basic, our best central midfielder and I rejected the offer. He also approached me and now we have to accept an offer from them if they offer $5.75 million.:seagull:

Europa League

361797286_ScreenShot2018-07-17at5_22_36PM.thumb.png.85261626ee0252f995eb1b6f561bb45b.png

It's disappointing to go out, but it was a surprise just making it to this point so we can't be too disappointed with our European performances this year. After allowing 5 away goals in the home leg, I couldn't really see us coming back and we didn't. Hopefully we'll get back to this point next year.

Youth Intake

1923836248_ScreenShot2018-07-17at4_47_12PM.thumb.png.473b0c2a4195f3674d8d75f000eb2dd1.png

We have two very good players who came through this year, one of which is an excellent prospect.

991318561_ScreenShot2018-07-17at4_47_22PM.thumb.png.a08fbcdd5d1048c271bc35d708b370cd.png

He's got great passing and technique, some very nice mentals, and some decent physical attributes. He could be great for the deep lying playmaker role that I use in the future. 

1103865549_ScreenShot2018-07-17at4_47_35PM.thumb.png.e203c45a29424ac1279c200ec166dd3a.png

He looks ok, but we had a better goalkeeper come through in the intake last year, so he probably won't be a future first team player here.

Season Review

As with last year, I think that we were actually better in the second half of the season than we were in the first. Without further ado, lets get into the results.

League

1689069641_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_07_12PM.thumb.png.47a26d6cd58d362cf8984720a709af0d.png

We were truly excellent through this period, only dropping points in 5 matches and losing only to Dinamo and Lokomotiva. This left the league looking like this:

827805137_ScreenShot2018-07-21at4_15_17PM.thumb.png.f3779edec3d0f79595cfda9a5fbacb56.png

We absolutely dominated, finishing 10 points above Dinamo and above our points total from last year. Fran Tudor also set new league records for assists, average rating and player of the match awards. He was absolutely tremendous for us.

Cup

1780608932_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_08_07PM.thumb.png.5ac3ff87c2a4236c7018dcec50e37f9f.png

We were much more convincing in the cup this year, beating Dinamo quite convincingly in the final. The neutral venue was quite kind for us, though seeing as it's our home stadium.

Squad

2146208099_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_09_38PM.thumb.png.9a8a7dfd4c2ad2d266df54163521315c.png

Overall we had some absolutely fantastic performances this season across the board. Fran Tudor and Michele Sego were the stars and each got well over 10 goals and assists. Marko Mrkic was the top scorer, just edging out Ahmed Said. 

Awards and Season Review

1907179224_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_03_31PM.thumb.png.0034eb4ee8a5453d84aab9610767dce3.png

1604904887_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_03_13PM.thumb.png.f2ad7b39faa3596d1f891caf1c568296.png

608575284_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_35_04PM.thumb.png.8e4ed9a5630960f1408234aca882293d.png

1760488362_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_34_08PM.thumb.png.13e6449fe457de4ffa1c5dc8daf64a7f.png

No surprises here, He did set 3 league records after all.

1056494338_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_34_27PM.thumb.png.0e8a48973c1cfddd3fa7530c82fe883b.png

This was a surprise however. I was almost certain Michele Sego would win it since he had the third best average rating, well above Neskovic's. Either way, I'm pleased that our players won first and second.

560115997_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_34_50PM.thumb.png.00b9d35eaa4c3b8060a7c1be9e095008.png

And we're back to stating the nearly obvious. After the unbelievable season we had, this was to be expected.

As well as I thought last season had gone, this season went much better. Next year, I'm planning on getting some more youth players involved in the first team. We have many more coming into the club in the summer and I'm quite excited about many of them.

873851462_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_43_11PM.thumb.png.c25bd8235369cf40bce144b75027f508.png993269062_ScreenShot2018-07-20at6_43_26PM.thumb.png.68a0d881292535af3b29f90c13a365b2.png

Things are going very well on the club side of things, but on the league side, there isn't a change. Hopefully next year, we can make the Champions League group stage and improve this more.

New Signings

486912575_ScreenShot2018-07-22at10_59_02AM.thumb.png.42652b17b4491d17d58b1b3dc9d78da2.png

644829325_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_14_36AM.thumb.png.1e36a027eadc08e2213fb547e63fd61d.png312188431_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_14_43AM.thumb.png.1836474ab6f08161438d3c2c719a78e2.png2011646060_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_14_55AM.thumb.png.a71e5b3320dfc40c51f06e498388f935.png1708081914_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_16_25AM.thumb.png.3355e88072611996328e1fa3053b37d5.png1928113442_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_16_31AM.thumb.png.424eb24266eb5967d9b013edac0d9eea.png504057825_ScreenShot2018-07-22at11_16_36AM.thumb.png.819237db4d886a92ba24421c37d5ca57.png

We had three more signings that I don't have screenshots for. Salgado is a decent centre back who is already an international for Honduras despite only being 18. Richman is goalkeeper who was released by Man City. Again, he's decent but we have much better at the club. Steve Fowler is a right midfielder (which we really needed) and I'm really excited about him, he has 16 acceleration and 14 pace. He's also 18.

Champions League

This year we're going straight into the playoff after our coefficient improvement and we've been draw against none other than...

448204729_ScreenShot2018-07-22at10_51_02AM.thumb.png.b61034068af1288b03bac6c389067f8b.png

...the team that knocked us out of the Champions League at this point last year. This is a great chance for redemption after last year, I just hope it doesn't end up being the same outcome.

Archived