Sports Interactive Community

wow. not even one reply, not even the damn host. absolute shocker. well i fixed it myself. i configured switchable graphics, saved power on the fm.exe and its now working. the new update has messed things up big time. first time i have ever had a problem with this game and ive been playing it for 20+years from the cm days. 

@levitaylor78You won't usually get a response in here at the weekend. Best to try again on Monday Afternoon. There are quite a few people experiencing similar problems so I'm sure they will look at it when they are back on Monday. 

On 11/05/2018 at 20:47, levitaylor78 said:

i start to load the game and shortly after i receive a football manager has stopped working message, tried all the stages and nothing seems to work

DxDiag.txt

Your system does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game and is not supported. 

However, you may find you can run the game by using the instructions below, but as said it still would not be supported so you may encounter issues:

- Open Steam and access your Games Library
- Right-click on Football Manager 2018 -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options
- Type this in the box: --config very_low
- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM18 through Steam

Thanks.