new international player not born in origin coutry

If you right click on their name, there's a section for National Team and there's an option under there that says 'Ask to represent national team'

If they've already agreed to represent your nation, there should be an option saying 'Add to national pool'

21 minutes ago, Neotropolis said:

If you right click on their name, there's a section for National Team and there's an option under there that says 'Ask to represent national team'

If they've already agreed to represent your nation, there should be an option saying 'Add to national pool'

i know that... but it is not happenig for new naturilized players... i can scout "unadeclared players"? it is that way?

image1.thumb.png.bbbe658a46a71211f991e082e84d249c.png5af5e0174adab_image2.thumb.png.b0f3e655891a896048e8b2c1b3837af8.png

9 minutes ago, nbotelho said:

i know that... but it is not happenig for new naturilized players... i can scout "unadeclared players"? it is that way?

image1.thumb.png.bbbe658a46a71211f991e082e84d249c.png

This image shows that they're only eligible for Argentina so I would assume that's why you can't get him to play for Portugal

That shows nation eligibility for competitions that require 'Homegrown' players. It refers to club football only and has nothing to do with International Football.

For instance, the Champions League requires 8 players 'homegrown' in your country, in this case Portugal, and 4 players that are 'homegrown' at a club, in this case Benfica. Hope that clears things up for you.

1 hour ago, Neotropolis said:

That shows nation eligibility for competitions that require 'Homegrown' players. It refers to club football only and has nothing to do with International Football.

For instance, the Champions League requires 8 players 'homegrown' in your country, in this case Portugal, and 4 players that are 'homegrown' at a club, in this case Benfica. Hope that clears things up for you.

thanks

Archived