Sports Interactive Community
strangerthankindness

[FM 18] [MOD] CUSTOM CLUB BANNERS AND FAN ADBOARDS FOR STADIUM MATCH ENGINE [RELEASE]

9 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

neverind, mapped them out anyway.

replacing static ads with numbers , why didn't you say .. lol i would say from experience doing this small stadium require about 1 to 60 and the big ones 1-100 images , thats exactly how i do it , then replace the numbers with my graphics to make a more realistic stadium view , you just got to watch for number 1 repeating itself especially behind the goal view

10 hours ago, Formula said:

replacing static ads with numbers , why didn't you say .. lol i would say from experience doing this small stadium require about 1 to 60 and the big ones 1-100 images , thats exactly how i do it , then replace the numbers with my graphics to make a more realistic stadium view , you just got to watch for number 1 repeating itself especially behind the goal view

Looks like it will only use 45 individual images.  even with a capacity of 105,000 i can only see boards 1-45 (some repeated)

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Looks like it will only use 45 individual images.  even with a capacity of 105,000 i can only see boards 1-45 (some repeated)

if you can only see 45 and some repeated that means you haven't enough number ads in the integer list and file location , usually the only repeated number is 1 maybe another but usually its the 1 that repeated , add another 20 numbers both in the integer list and file location part of the xml

15 hours ago, Formula said:

if you can only see 45 and some repeated that means you haven't enough number ads in the integer list and file location , usually the only repeated number is 1 maybe another but usually its the 1 that repeated , add another 20 numbers both in the integer list and file location part of the xml

Got it, are they always in the same place/area per stadium? just lacking numbers for tiers that arent there etc. 

for some reason number 1 gets repeated no matter how many images you have , some numbers appear in random order and some number dont actually follow in order and some are missing in order for example i could have number 1 to 122 in ad boards dotted around the stadium so i can see where they are positioned and maybe upto number 80 will be used but maybe 76 or 40 or 34 is never there 

did liverpool's stadium yesterday on the third image you will see you'll never walk alone on the upper 3rd tear those numbers were not visible only at a certain camera angle when the ball went high enough  , this stadium took 122 images

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

on the other hand im in the middle of doing chelsea's ground and i only see 45 images not alot of ad boards for a big stadium there might be a few more right at the top i dont know as the camera doesn't reach that far up

6 hours ago, Formula said:

did liverpool's stadium yesterday on the third image you will see you'll never walk alone on the upper 3rd tear those numbers were not visible only at a certain camera angle when the ball went high enough  , this stadium took 122 images

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Nice.  I wonder how random they get, or if using the cell size value might help.. so 4 or 6 cell boards only it sides/ends.

well thats me out after hours of work the video ads and the static ads have stopped working , have they updated fm2018 with a patch or something , thiers no reason why they should have stopped

Still works for me, been messing about with ad placement this evening, fine.

7 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Still works for me, been messing about with ad placement this evening, fine.

good stuff , well i dont know whats gone wrong with mine , looks like im gonna have to manually redo the xml again and try that because copying pasting from the one that doesn't work isnt working - my xml must of been corrupted somewhere along the line

On 10/09/2018 at 14:12, Formula said:

Thought i would add to the collection ive made some extra static board ads and video ads for Man Utd , hope you like them i named the video file ad the same as the original to save editing the fm.xl just replace it in the correct video ads folder for Man Utd and likewise for the static boards.

link to the file is here  http://www.mediafire.com/?4uhdbbznqwnww

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Only ust noticed this, have you tried this pack as well ?

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/36764/the-fm18-adboard-patch

On 15/10/2018 at 16:56, wkdsoul said:

Only ust noticed this, have you tried this pack as well ?

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/36764/the-fm18-adboard-patch

thanks i will have a look through them for video ads , but i think all of them are in this download , managed to sort the xml again by manually adding back done about 30 clubs with more realistic stadium view static adds , done some championship clubs to but just going to play the game and then who ever gets promoted do them for now , playing with an english team is better not to do the foreign teams as they only way you meet them is in competitions so the generic ads i set for competitions will cover those stadium and video ads

19 hours ago, Formula said:

thanks i will have a look through them for video ads , but i think all of them are in this download , managed to sort the xml again by manually adding back done about 30 clubs with more realistic stadium view static adds , done some championship clubs to but just going to play the game and then who ever gets promoted do them for now , playing with an english team is better not to do the foreign teams as they only way you meet them is in competitions so the generic ads i set for competitions will cover those stadium and video ads

I started mixing them up so you dont jsut get one ad per cycle.

https://vimeo.com/295411610

The banner is working but video adboard 1540108361449440805544709954892.thumb.jpg.97b80ec36b1f057290e7880f87bd6800.jpgisn't. Any solution to that or am i just missing something here?