Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
chocoblast

Game crash when go to the next days (17.3.2f970983 update)

fmcrash.thumb.JPG.3050c2cac763b3b85de9c3b8d9ed1c9a.JPG

My game suddenly crash when go to the next days. Its always crash on 20th september 2027 (i saved it on 18th september 2027).

No custom database. The first crash came when i used installed skin (logo, kits, adb) but still happen after skin is uninstalled.

Tried to clear cache, verivy game files, reload skin etc still no charms.

I uploaded my save game to FTP, name is "chocoblast-game-crash-when-go-to-next-days-year-2027"

thanks for the help

On 22/09/2018 at 07:20, FrazT said:

Please advise the full crash dump message.

Happened the same thing on 2 careers, one in 2031 I deleted and started a new one, with the same error(first one without extra-leagues). I have a load database by classen and logo pack. I search on the internet and followed the steps with Direct X, antivirus,video update and others. After what I lost first career, I download Classen leagues and tried exotic fixtures (Caribbean) and crashed on 2 feb 2021, I have a lot of VIEW-ONLY leagues and only 2 PLAYBALE at once. I can start a new career if I try but without extra-leagues. Can I save second career?

ll.pptx

Date-specific crashes on older versions are almost always caused by errors in the database and since your problems are when you use these databases, I doubt that they can be fixed.  You should be able to start with the default database without any issues.

On 28/09/2018 at 00:37, FrazT said:

Date-specific crashes on older versions are almost always caused by errors in the database and since your problems are when you use these databases, I doubt that they can be fixed.  You should be able to start with the default database without any issues.

And is a way to add extra-leagues and play without these problems in the future?

Leagues added from the SI database should not give you any issues.  There is no guarantee with third-party databases.

21 hours ago, FrazT said:

Leagues added from the SI database should not give you any issues.  There is no guarantee with third-party databases.

As final idea, if I add extra-leagues ,I do it on my risk and anityme can get a crash. Thank you very much for help and anwer my question.