Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

Recommended Posts

 

Good afternoon, Interactive Sports Team!

 

It would be very cool, more complete and realistic an FM19 version with the expansion and opening to manage and take care of the basic categories of the club, such as La Masia de Barcelona, among other clubs. Sub-12, 13 ...

 

As well as coordinating schedules of club fellowship, scheduling and choice of periodic training camps in other countries.

And even including a little more about the moods of individual and group players, a little more about their personal lives. Interview with family.

 

Who knows, do not set this type of planning in the game update draft for 2019.

 

It is my thoughts, tips and opinions, here in Brazil.

 

And you guys, what do you think?

 

A big hug to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice google translator lol 

Just kidding

From what I understood (I think)

- club academies -18y (like uU12/13)

- Training Camp, but choosing the local (country), training data,  +1 (you can just acept if you will go to a training cup but not choosing a local and the TC time)

- Interview with family

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm....

 

1. More detailed background for your character, the current set up is good in theory but half-baked. If you're going to give your character a background as a former lower league player...you should be able to give more details. This would affect how your character is perceived. Big difference between applying for a managierial vacancy of a club you supported and a club you used to play for. Basically, there should be the same level of detail in your character's history as there is for the AI characters. Plus set up your own pre-existing favoured personel.

2. Media wise, ability to engage other managers in conversation the same way you do with people within your club. And being asked questions about favoured clubs. 

3. Again, the ability to manage second or third string sides at clubs would be good. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Matt G said:

Hmmmm....

 

1. More detailed background for your character, the current set up is good in theory but half-baked. If you're going to give your character a background as a former lower league player...you should be able to give more details. This would affect how your character is perceived. Big difference between applying for a managierial vacancy of a club you supported and a club you used to play for. Basically, there should be the same level of detail in your character's history as there is for the AI characters. Plus set up your own pre-existing favoured personel.

2. Media wise, ability to engage other managers in conversation the same way you do with people within your club. And being asked questions about favoured clubs. 

3. Again, the ability to manage second or third string sides at clubs would be good. 

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other feature that is half baked is this "generate a son" thing which as it stands is not worth bothering with. If my char is going to have a son that might potentially be a future player...I want to set up a profile for him myself, he'll enter the game at an appropriate point and we see what happens from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.05.2018 at 19:34, Neeo10 said:

 

Good afternoon, Interactive Sports Team!

 

It would be very cool, more complete and realistic an FM19 version with the expansion and opening to manage and take care of the basic categories of the club, such as La Masia de Barcelona, among other clubs. Sub-12, 13 ...

 

As well as coordinating schedules of club fellowship, scheduling and choice of periodic training camps in other countries.

And even including a little more about the moods of individual and group players, a little more about their personal lives. Interview with family.

 

Who knows, do not set this type of planning in the game update draft for 2019.

 

It is my thoughts, tips and opinions, here in Brazil.

 

And you guys, what do you think?

 

A big hug to everyone!

Under 15 squads and players won't be included as long as legal issues are concerned. In other words you can't 'distribute' children profiles under 16 without parents permission.

Players mood is already in dynamics section, but it needs more improvement and depth, that's for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2018 at 09:10, Bigpole said:

Under 15 squads and players won't be included as long as legal issues are concerned. In other words you can't 'distribute' children profiles under 16 without parents permission.

And if those U-15 squads were newgens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some suggestions and thoughts:

1) Have the option to not get sacked as one that can be enabled when starting a new game, or during the game, and that gives a visual feedback in-game so you know it's enabled.

I know about unlockables, but these seem to dissapear once a new version of FM arrives and the old ones dissapear, so it seems unlockables are not reliable for games that are longer than max 12 months.

When I play FM I want to build a club I really like. To be sacked is like being thrown out of the game. It's like watching a film at a movie theatre, and then suddenly the film is stopped because the board is disappointed with you: better go see another film.

2) Let hidden attributes for new singings be slowly revealed to you (at least partially) as they stay at your club.

3) If you bring a lower league club up a division or two (or more), this should be reflected in the board and fans trust in you more than what it has been in the past.

4) If you train a team to play 4-4-2 one year, how can they forget how to play 4-4-2 the next year? Is memory a hidden attribute too?

5) Let the player have more control in how to shape players stats through training, and focus less on pseudo psychology and guessing what the right answer to different questions are.

6) Never make a team go on a losing streak just because they have played a formation for too long.

 

 

Edited by Chiaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chiaro said:

4) If you train a team to play 4-4-2 one year, how can they forget how to play 4-4-2 the next year? Is memory a hidden attribute too?

good point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be at all doable to make your character a player manager? If your club has an injury crisis and your character is still relatively young and a good player in his prime then it would be an option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...