Reserve Investement Fund?

I'm over 30 years into my current save. Right now I'm at Barcelona. Just received this message. 

Reserve_Investment.thumb.png.e122e6d809cb245188ca5525668515e1.png

The club has an insane amount of money and I have more transfer funds than I know what to do with, but what does this mean exactly?  I've been at Barcelona for over 10 seasons and the club has been printing money for years. So why now? A new Stadium? 

When your bank balance goes over a certain amount, 2 billion odd, it goes into the negative due to how the numbers are stored in the game. This is a mechanism to prevent that, as far as I'm aware you will get the money back if your balance drops considerably.

1 hour ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

What happens if that reaches 2 billion? Do they start a second one?

FMT doesn't allow me to filter or go back that far in the emails but I received a message from the board that they did indeed start another Investment Fund at the start of my current season. In fact the board just recently gave me an extra 1.5B in transfer revenue on top of the 1.2B I already had. Insane considering the Expenditure has been higher than the Income. Not my fault. I'm staying under the Player salary budget and not going crazy in the transfer market, not too much at least. 

Reserves_2.thumb.png.3b532eb8aba4f63dfc88acc97ac49ebb.png

10 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

FMT doesn't allow me to filter or go back that far in the emails but I received a message from the board that they did indeed start another Investment Fund at the start of my current season. In fact the board just recently gave me an extra 1.5B in transfer revenue on top of the 1.2B I already had. Insane considering the Expenditure has been higher than the Income. Not my fault. I'm staying under the Player salary budget and not going crazy in the transfer market, not too much at least. 

Reserves_2.thumb.png.3b532eb8aba4f63dfc88acc97ac49ebb.png

With that amount of budget you can buy pretty much anyone :lol:

Archived