Please someone help me !!!!

Hi please cam someone help me I went on to the official fm18 site and purchased the game. They sent me an email with a link to get the redeem code but when I click on it it just 're directs to a page that says page not found please return to home page and I have no code ? I've payed for the game and I can't even play it please help me !!!

ive already done this and they say its nothing to do with them contact the fm18 website which i done and it just takes you to this site? no one seems to be able to help me yet theve taken my money ???

1 hour ago, JCH1992 said:

ive already done this and they say its nothing to do with them contact the fm18 website which i done and it just takes you to this site? no one seems to be able to help me yet theve taken my money ???

Show image of your purchase confirmation 👍

• Administrators
11 hours ago, JCH1992 said:

Okay use the following form and you should be able to get help - https://store.footballmanager.com/uk/docs/email_support

Thanks. 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, JCH1992 said:

Now the form doesn't even work it won' let me click on the box to enter my name and email addess? This is an absolute joke I want my money back !!

If you've contacted that link the support team for the Store will get back to you. When did you first contact them?

Archived