Football manager tough on Nintendo Switch compared Football manager Classic PS Vita?

Hello has anyone played the Playstastion Vita Football manager classic 2014  and Nintendo Switch football manager touch?

As I am  wondering  what the speed differences is between the two games  and any other differences in terms actual game play.

Such  as search  speed when finding players rated at certain level of stars, as I have noticed on the PS Vita  when I search for players set a  high star rating I click on player to see if the scout says he interested  and when go back to search it takes time  is it faster on Nintendo .

Also game loading times as well..

futhermore any other differences in the games .

Yours

Farhan

• Administrators

Switch is definitely the better performing console for speed and performance. The game is also 4 years more advanced so includes all the new features since then.

I'd say the gameplay is much more suited on the Switch given the dedicated control system implemented for it.

Hope that helps.

Hello 

I have another question on the  Nintendo switch version how would you in the search box type in name of palyer or staff etc?

As in search for all palyer like Everton in the palyer search screen /box?

As there is no keyboard ?

yours

Farhan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  I have question on staff

How many staff can you have in the switch  version ?

I have played PS Vita version and you have  1 assistant manager, 1 youth coach  and director of football .

So many staff members can you have on the switch version?

In particular number  coaches ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

Farhan 

11 hours ago, Farhanc007 said:

Hello  I have question on staff

How many staff can you have in the switch  version ?

I have played PS Vita version and you have  1 assistant manager, 1 youth coach  and director of football .

So many staff members can you have on the switch version?

In particular number  coaches ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

Farhan 

1 ass manager

1 dof

1 cheif scout

1 head physio

1 head of youth development

Having played both, the Switch vastly outperforms the Vita! Vita took ages to load games for instance; Switch does it roughly 5x faster. I really resented the loading times on the Switch, but the Vita is really a big improvement. (Even though the Vita was better fit for my small hands)

Archived