Sports Interactive Community
Zeusto

Crashes on loading/processing screens

Hi,

I have been enjoying the game on Switch however I have come across this issue several times over the past 5 days, which has required a full game close/restart to get it going again.  At seemingly random moment's in the game when pressing continue and the 'processing' screen is showing (when days are advancing until the next match, etc) the game will get stuck at the processing screen. I have tried leaving the game for 30 minutes but it never loads.  I need to press the home button, close Football Manager Touch 2018 and load the game again and lose whatever progress I have made from my last save state, I have the game set to save every week so this isn't too big of an issue but is becoming an annoyance as it has happened 10+ times now.

• Team Managed: Edinburgh City
  • Leagues Loaded: All Scottish, English and Spanish leagues.
  • In-Game date: Several dates, can happen at any point.
  • Installed: SD Card
  • Reproduce issue: Play through the game in handheld or docked mode - happens more often in handheld.

Has anyone else had this issue with more information to add?

Thanks.

Hi @Zeusto sorry to hear this has been an issue for you. This isn't something we have encountered at all during testing, so it may be something related to your SD card. We have had a few reports of some issues for users who are using them. If you could try installing the game on your device's internal memory rather than the SD and see if that fixes the issue.

4 hours ago, Luke Rumble said:

Hi @Zeusto sorry to hear this has been an issue for you. This isn't something we have encountered at all during testing, so it may be something related to your SD card. We have had a few reports of some issues for users who are using them. If you could try installing the game on your device's internal memory rather than the SD and see if that fixes the issue.

Sure, will give that a go and see if it fixes the issue.

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue, my game is getting stuck on the Processing... screen before the start of my next game,  restarting the game/switch does not work. I have had to go back to a previous save file as it looks like this one is somehow corrupted.

Just now, SecureTheKeys said:

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue, my game is getting stuck on the Processing... screen before the start of my next game,  restarting the game/switch does not work. I have had to go back to a previous save file as it looks like this one is somehow corrupted.

Also, my game is installed on my devices internal memory.

Hi @SecureTheKeys sorry to hear you're also seeing this, would we be able to get a few bits of information about your save so we can track it down.

• Team managing 
  • Leagues loaded
  • In game date
  • how often does it reproduce?