[FM18] Let's Do The Fairwarp Again! - An English Youth Development Save

Fairwarp FC

Image result for fairwarp fc

You know you've hit rock bottom when your club logo looks like it's been coloured in by an eight year old.

Fairwarp FC are a miniscule football club currently playing in the 22nd level of English football, in the Mid-Sussex League Division Nine. No one knows when they were founded, or by whom - although local gardener Paul Ward is currently the chairman. Representing the eponymous town, population in the hundreds, Fairwarp play at the town recreation ground and have no nickname. The club has raised £60 from season ticket sales thanks to Ward's family members.

e5927cd1e6797a51233caa996d8b0c2c.png

Taking over at Fairwarp will be legendary iconic fan favourite well-known respected unknown manager Kieran Davis, a native of nearby Haywards Heath. Upon arriving, Davis had one simple decree. Only Fairwarp lads could play for Fairwarp Football Club. And thus, Davis' journey began.

Save Rules

- only players from the youth intake born in Fairwarp can be signed
- that's it

Note: I cannot be relegated from this league. I will be using greyed out players as long as I need to. I don't care how many times I finish last. I've made myself unsackable.

Good luck! It's pretty annoying how making yourself unsackable is behind a paywall but it makes for some great challenges. 

Didn't the third team of Fairwarp participate in the 22nd tier last season?

27 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Good luck! It's pretty annoying how making yourself unsackable is behind a paywall but it makes for some great challenges. 

Didn't the third team of Fairwarp participate in the 22nd tier last season?

Would not have a clue. I can tell you that we are the only standalone club in our league. Every other team is a II or a III.

2018 Youth Intake

Every single player from our intake was born in Fairwarp, so we've now got a squad of 16 for the 2018/19 season! Here's some of the more talented individuals in the intake.

Chris Gough

ed1abb7232e08aa4cffe134ec5cd64bd.png

Max Zydonik

8658a877847862ec3a8f3e125078d88e.png

Chris Boyd

198780f2904c537d2053f0b420b15ec4.png

Stay tuned for the next update, which will summarise the very uneventful 2017/18 season, where I only had players for the last 4 games. I'll also go more in-depth into the squad.