Portuguese Youth Regional Divisions Errors

TH3 K1LL3R

Since my bug report threat in Pre-editor with reported never give any result i will start a threat here for all updaters that really know. Still waiting for answers from SI.

Many thanks to @Slabbekoorn for all assist in PM's.

My biggest problem is that 2 and 3 youth regional divisions doesn't appear ingame, the Standard division are all right (1 and 2 national / 1 regional division).

On editor everything verifies, on game everything works except that 2 and 3 youth regional division are inactive, even if i didn't set inactive....

Some minor errors are that u18 teams simply vanish and 2 national division lost the age limit, nothing serious to play.

If you have any ideas let me know please

_teste juniores V10.fmf

So i'm guessing the problem is about the portuguese file of some competition

Screenshot.png

The 1 and 2 national youth + 1 regional youth appears ingame without any edition, SI created.

If i add the 2 and 3 regional youth league to competition in Portugal, the update doesn't recognizes the relegation from 1 regional division to 2 regional division.

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

If i also add the 1 and 2 national + 1 regional, i'am duplicated this leagues and for this reason all youth teams from that leagues play more games that allowed in each season.

Screenshot-5.png

Screenshot-5.png

Someone have an ideia to add 2 and 3 regional to my system?

I am guessing with research archiver i can edit the standard files from 1 national, 2 national and 1 regional but I don't understand how can this be done

Archived