Sports Interactive Community
Wolvesaywe

Freak domestic accident injury???

5adcbea5933b2_fm2017freakacciednt.thumb.jpg.69465cacbb034e0b1a8fe6dfd5022c1b.jpg 

So as it says in the title. In my Wolves save and get this message saying my player on loan has had a twisted ankle due to being injured in a freak domestic accident. Never seen this type of injury before in previous titles; I have played since fm 2014. Anyone else ever had this type of injury before? P.S. This is on fm 2017.

:lol:  Yeah, injures in training or bloody food poisoning are worse enough but a domestic accident? SI really have lost me on this one.

I remember when star NHL center broke some fingers using his snow blower and missed several months! https://www.nhl.com/news/sakic-injures-hand-in-snow-blower-accident/c-397221

I also recall one of the top defensive prospects missing a whole season because of a mishap in the offseason with his golf cart which tore his ACL and MCL too haha! https://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2008/09/24/golf_cart_mishap_derails_erik_johnsons_season.html

By the way what's the worst injury you can get in fm18? Somebody on the net says he got a player with spine broken for 2 years, but it was in a previous version

Only one I have seen in recent fm is the virus which lasts for 10/11 months. Can't remember but sure in fm 2015, Odegaard had it and was never the same after. Either that or some ligament injury. Broken spine just sounds awful and sure there is a high chance he would retire after something like that :( 

Yeah worst I've had is most of a year with knee injury (I suspect some ACL tear). Pretty derailing to a career for sure.

Kirk Broadfoot likes this.  Not eggs though.  Hates them.

doesn't ice cube said something about not reaching Major League Baseball due to an accident with a TV in one of his movies?...i think that happens more often than not irl xD

Edited by WorcesterLegend

Yeah from all these real life examples looks like it does. Just had no clue SI had put it in the game. Now it's deciding which of these crazy injuries was behind it; I'm putting my money on his toddler’s tricycle :lol: