Football Manager 1991/92 - Version 2.0

Hi all, I’m sure some of you will remember the 1991-92 DB I made for FM 2016. Well, I’m back with a major update.

Updated finances to better reflect those of the time. While this has worked for transfer fees, the problem is, once clubs begin making signings, the wages skyrocket to modern day standards. There doesn't seem to be any way to fix this. This means I couldn't keep prize money, TV money etc. true to the time. All clubs were either getting too rich, or going broke. Through a lot of trial and error I have tried to reach a happy medium. It isn't perfect, but it is as close as I have gotten. Hopefully I will be able to improve it further in the future.

Another 'bug' that seems to have popped up is, occasionally an English club will buy a young player and immediately release them. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing this. If anyone can figure it out, please let me know.

I have added more players and staff, updated player histories, added more kits, updated player info such as heights and weights, and updated player and staff reputations.

Massive thanks to Cel1234 who has been a major help for this update, and continues to be a major help for future planned updates.

Please ensure you read the 'read me' file and follow it completely.

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you enjoy it, please consider donating a couple of quid to my PayPal:

PAYPAL

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived