Brexit possibilities.

Does anyone know the ratio of hard and soft brexit to a save.

I only do one save a year due to having a young family and demanding job. But this one I’ve been playing since November has given me a hard brexit. 

I’m thinking of starting another save as work permit rules are starting to annoy me (I’m missing out on so many top newgens from abroad). 

I totally understand SI reasons for putting this in the game as it will be happening in “real life”. 

Does anyone know the chances of me getting another hard brexit on my next save and if it’s worth starting another one.

On 20/04/2018 at 15:44, sergiobamos said:

Does anyone know the ratio of hard and soft brexit to a save.

I only do one save a year due to having a young family and demanding job. But this one I’ve been playing since November has given me a hard brexit. 

I’m thinking of starting another save as work permit rules are starting to annoy me (I’m missing out on so many top newgens from abroad). 

I totally understand SI reasons for putting this in the game as it will be happening in “real life”. 

Does anyone know the chances of me getting another hard brexit on my next save and if it’s worth starting another one.

It can be taken out in the editor if you wanted to follow that route. Probably construed as being a cheat I guess.

Archived