Good traits for Specific Player Roles

SO i had Patrick Cutrone who was brilliant as a DLF for me, but for some reason i taught him to try to break offside trap, and how he has poor match ratings. 

This led me to realise that maybe i got him to learn a Player trait which doesn't work well with his player role, of DLF-S. 

So i just wanted to ask if any of you have had success with certain player roles for certain positions, and what they were. 

1. What are some great player traits for a DLF ?  

1. I found out that "Comes deep to get ball" is a great player roles for an F9/Treq (Striker) in a two man strike partnership. Rui Fonte had that trait and performed very well for me. I had another player with better stats, but it seems the player trait might have worked in his favour because he consistently played better than him in that role. 

PPMs or Player Traits have to compliment the player, the role and your tactic - in that order.

DLF-S with Tries To Break The Offside Trap trait is contradiction because of the purpose of the role.

Use player traits to enhance the role or to add something meaningful/beneficial/complementary to it. 

Plays with Back to Goal can be handy for a more physical DLF, particularly if you need him to hold up the ball a lot.  Runs with Ball Rarely will also sometimes help him keep holding the ball up, rather than running towards goal on his own.

If you don't necessarily need your DLF holding up the ball but are looking for him to link and create, Plays One-Twos is always good for a little space creation.

Archived