[FM15] AFC Ajax - Total Football, Total Control, Total Domination

Feliks

Introduction

Image result for ajax logo

Hey guys, just wanted to document a really fun save I've been doing about the great Dutch club, Ajax. Inspired by @Draakon's Ajax story on FM16, I have taken over the club with two simple goals in mind:

1) To play a style of total football that can take us to continental glory
2) To play with footballers developed by the club (including bringing ex-players back)

I'm now 5 seasons in and I think I've had a pretty good crack at it, so I wanted to share a story about it. Unfortunately, I won't really be able to screenshot players and the like as I'm 5 years out from the start of the game.

Tactics

4fe7a6de870ad193ba638a92f29a45af.png

bc544e23a11af9cc2b8f2c645904e68a.png

This tactic has been my go-to for a number of years now for FM15, and plays a very fluid and involving style of play that I think suitably invokes the memory of Total Football. The wingers tend to score a fair bit, the full backs get up and the centre backs score plenty of goals from corners. The beauty of two false 9s is that I can be light on strikers and still put wingers or even attacking midfielders at the top of the tactic.

Hope you guys enjoy! Updates may be a little mish-mash but yeah, wanted to share my success.

Archived