Switch future or one off?

I have been looking at a new tablet as mine cannot run the 3d game, but it might be better to get the switch as I can play through my TV...  But does anyone know if the Switch version is a one off or will the next version of  FMT be available as well ?

I bet it will be decided by them after they have a clear picture of the sales that the game will have in the switch, in the end of the day it's a numbers game, if it proves profitable they will continue , if not it's a one off...i personaly hope it's NOT a one off.

I am hoping it is just the start.

I have a tablet but it is getting old and you never quite know if the game will run properly or not. Even when it is on the list of tablets that are compatible with the game, it might run slower or faster, depending on how new the tablet is.

With the switch it is one system and will run properly and if not they just have to trouble-shoot one device.

For me, as with the other switch games, it is perfect to either play on the TV or just unplug and take it to go.

Hopefully, it will sell well and they continue to use it.

• Administrators

Nothing's been announced about FM19 on any front, this includes Switch. Too early to say, but we will see how things go. 

Quiet day at work, reviews look good for FMT on the Switch, PC World just around the corner...  can anyone guess what happened next!!!

FMT on my TV tonight...  might put a holiday in for work tomorrow, although "cough" "cough" I feel like I might have flu coming on :D

Huge fan of FM on PC and the Switch just fits my lifestyle; I like the pick-up and play gameplay that the Switch can offer me on any game I play.  Football Manager Touch 2018 on the system is a perfect combination, I bought it last night and I have been enjoying it. I just wish the controls were a bit more intuitive.

The sales of the game will determine whether or not the series has a future on the console, which I really hope it does.

Archived