Too Few Home Grown players.

Advice please...

I got too exicted scouting the universe and picked up too many non HG players for after Brexit.  

1 How can i setup scouts to only look for 4* plus potential Home Grown players.

I  thought i had set up a short term scouting mission but scouts still sending random reports from South America/Asia

2 my youth intakes are poop dispite maxing out on HOY, training facilities and youth coaching. I had hoped to negate problem 1 by fixing problem 2!

An now having to pick u21 average plyrs to make 8 HG in squad and have 3 worldies i cant loan out as unwilling to go 😣

Any countries with different trns windows to loan to a new affiliate or something... om lost

Usually if you sign someone the season they're turning 19, and keep them around for 3 years without a loan they get it.

It's hard with SA talents, I like to scout all SA talents with one scout, and another catered to thise with EU passports also.

On 4/14/2018 at 14:31, Bigmonkey79 said:

Advice please...

I got too exicted scouting the universe and picked up too many non HG players for after Brexit.  

1 How can i setup scouts to only look for 4* plus potential Home Grown players.

I  thought i had set up a short term scouting mission but scouts still sending random reports from South America/Asia

2 my youth intakes are poop dispite maxing out on HOY, training facilities and youth coaching. I had hoped to negate problem 1 by fixing problem 2!

An now having to pick u21 average plyrs to make 8 HG in squad and have 3 worldies i cant loan out as unwilling to go 😣

Any countries with different trns windows to loan to a new affiliate or something... om lost

If you got the Brexit that replaced Work Permits with HG limits, then just scout U18's as if you sign a player in the season they turn 19 then after three seasons they will become homegrown.

If you need HG players straight away then one of the filters on the search screen should be for homegrown, though for the most part going forward you'll be limited to English players.

Bigger issue remains the complete inability of AI clubs to keep it's homegrown players. The Manchester clubs have sold their English players like Rashford, Lingaard, Denayer in the first season for some reason and replaced them with mid-table 29-30yr old junk. Basically walking the EPL every season with a bang-average Bristol Rovers squad and a few youngsters coming through because the AI team building is so fundamentally broken.

On 15 April, 2018 at 20:58, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you got the Brexit that replaced Work Permits with HG limits, then just scout U18's as if you sign a player in the season they turn 19 then after three seasons they will become homegrown.

If you need HG players straight away then one of the filters on the search screen should be for homegrown, though for the most part going forward you'll be limited to English players.

Ta for advice!!

Archived