Past Meetings Head to Head

alian62

Easiest thing to do is to try copying over the code from FM17 to see if any of it works in FM18 if not then it won't be possible. Though that area is used by FM18 as it now populates it with stats from your tactic once you've played a couple of games, so you'd need to remove that code elsewhere unless your resolution is large enough to fit both bits in.

7 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Easiest thing to do is to try copying over the code from FM17 to see if any of it works in FM18 if not then it won't be possible. Though that area is used by FM18 as it now populates it with stats from your tactic once you've played a couple of games, so you'd need to remove that code elsewhere unless your resolution is large enough to fit both bits in.

Trying to find the code is the issue . I tried what I thought was it and could not load FM18 but then I'm not a expert so I'm not sure it was correct code anyways but yes I didn't remove the existing code so that could of been the issue

Had a chance to have a look and if you just want to replace the Recent Match Analysis details with the old past meetings panel then it's a simple change as the old code is still included.

You need to edit the 'tactics overview side panel' xml file found in the panels/tactics folder (if it's not present you'll need to extract it from the default game files instructions here)

In that file locate this code near the top:

<!--analysis-->
    <record
      class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel"
      entity_layout_id="it22" id="anLy"
     />

And change it so it reads like this:

<!--analysis-->
    <record
      class="
team_next_match_opponent_panel"
      entity_layout_id="it22" id="
oppo"
     />

If you want to tweak its appearance then you'll need to edit the various 'team next match past meetings' xml files found in the panels/team folder.

If you want both panels showing then you'd need to mess around adding the code from one file into the other.

Archived