Activating leagues

Stuniverse

On 02/04/2018 at 18:36, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

its already easy , you just add nation rules

I was checking how are those nation rules and I found it a bit painful, mainly to some countries with a lot of divisions. It should be a thing more automatic when I just wanna add some inactive leagues/divisions into game. 

1 minute ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I was checking how are those nation rules and I found it a bit painful, mainly to some countries with a lot of divisions. It should be a thing more automatic when I just wanna add some inactive leagues/divisions into game. 

That's true, because of all those league to input you are more prone to make errors when editing and its a huge turm off

2 minutes ago, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

That's true, because of all those league to input you are more prone to make errors when editing and its a huge turm off

I think with base the existing league infos of a country to be possible to "fill" the infos of new leagues added, automatically, even that some championship rules don't be 100% like IRL, there are people like me that  wanna just add an inactive league and play; And must be an automatic way to avoid any structure error, like you editing any league in FM Editor. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/04/2018 at 22:36, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

its already easy , you just add nation rules

If it was that easy I wouldn't be asking... 🙂

I'd like to add down to Belper Town who play in the 8th tier so need two promotions to reach a playable league. There's three divisions to add at that 8th tier level and, I think, at the level above too. I've tried a few times and never been able to get the database to work.

On 27/04/2018 at 15:30, Stuniverse said:

If it was that easy I wouldn't be asking... 🙂

I tried with that method... OMG, what a painful. It could be something in-game and the game fills the info that are lacking automatically to add the lacking divisions. 

• 7 months later...

Archived