Nation Overview - Stadium Pic

<<Macaco-RJ88>>

Hello,

Does anyone know how could I place a pic in the designated area for stadiums in the below panel?

Nations that play in different stadiums have no pictures showing. Nations like |England, that mainly uses Wembley have the stadium pic there.

I am trying to find a solution for a graphic in that area for all the nations. I would appreciate any help on this! Thanks.

NatstadUntitled.png

NatstadUntitled1.png

You won't be able to add custom pics as the panel isn't populating the panel with the stadium info so their is no id to link it. Depending on how it is coded you might be able to display a generic image when a country has no stadium by adding something like this to the widget class line in the file:

file="backgrounds/default"

Changing the location to point to the generic image you want to use, depending on the code used you might need to alter other bits elsewhere - have a look at how the base background code is set in the client object browser file.

5 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

I got a generic image for the nations with various stadiums assigned and it worked! Thank you very very much!!!

Hi...can you provide more details how you did it...i'd like to make that update too...thanks...

Hi, I will send you my panel. I used the below stadium pic for the Nations with different stadiums assigned.

- C:...Football Manager 2018\skins\....SKIN\graphics\pictures\stadiums:

The picture of your choice named "none" + the config file attached.

- C:\......\Football Manager 2018\skins\.......SKIN\panels\nation:

nation overview xml attached.

I got codes of panels from different Skins out there and edited and mixed them in order to find a skin that best suits me.

Let me know if it works for you or I am forgetting something...

image.thumb.png.2138da44885b0f10606f8ab5dab63af7.png

config.xml

nation overview.xml

Archived