Sports Interactive Community
deltablue

The New FMCU General Discussion Thread

Got a new laptop and finally updated to FM20. Baffled by so many of the new options and not doing very well so far, but this was very satisfying.

e781930fef2b5ba1f1c4960cd0e153a1.png

2 hours ago, DaneBramage said:

Got a new laptop and finally updated to FM20. Baffled by so many of the new options and not doing very well so far, but this was very satisfying.

e781930fef2b5ba1f1c4960cd0e153a1.png

No more Colin?

17 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

No more Colin?

No, I think that's probably done. A couple of bad job choices kind of ruined my enthusiasm for it, then reading all the stories on here made me want to move on to FM20 sooner rather than later.

4 hours ago, DaneBramage said:

No, I think that's probably done. A couple of bad job choices kind of ruined my enthusiasm for it, then reading all the stories on here made me want to move on to FM20 sooner rather than later.

Shame. That's probably been my favourite save this year

18 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Shame. That's probably been my favourite save this year

That's nice to hear, thanks. Shame I couldn't get closer to overhauling him.

I'm sure once I've got more to grips with the new version I'll have something going on again. In the meantime I do have a project I've been thinking about for a while in the CSE Forum.

:applause::lol:

GfVZU2.jpg

We are in Vanarama South and have made 13k on transfers in total.

On 09/09/2020 at 08:22, deltablue said:

Erm... :D

press77.thumb.jpg.92ca4bed764ef99af89cc8a4ad47766f.jpg

ze pain is so differant!

Struggling to get into a game since my Burton game was ruined by a bug on an edited database. Someone hit me up with some inspiration for a new save!

17 minutes ago, deez0r said:

Struggling to get into a game since my Burton game was ruined by a bug on an edited database. Someone hit me up with some inspiration for a new save!

resurrect Palermo?

46 minutes ago, deez0r said:

FC Metz. History of producing very good players. Also their current squad is pretty decent with Diallo being the main man there. Also you can sign loads of good cheap French and African players and build a dynasty.

Just a quick question. I'm on a save with a LLM Team from Germany, i'm currently in Bundesliga, and I did became professional way back in the 3. Bundesliga, it's been 6/7 years since. When does the invitation for my under 19 play in the official league?

7 minutes ago, DSousa06 said:

Just a quick question. I'm on a save with a LLM Team from Germany, i'm currently in Bundesliga, and I did became professional way back in the 3. Bundesliga, it's been 6/7 years since. When does the invitation for my under 19 play in the official league?

do you not get one every year just before the season end/start date?

On 14/09/2020 at 09:54, deez0r said:

You need a hook. 

Who do you support and why? 

What do you like seeing in real football? 

Who is your favourite Manager/Player and why? 

Have you ever wanted to go on holiday somewhere and do they have an interesting football team? 

Where are your family from historically? Anything interesting there? 

15 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

You need a hook. 

Who do you support and why? 

What do you like seeing in real football? 

Who is your favourite Manager/Player and why? 

Have you ever wanted to go on holiday somewhere and do they have an interesting football team? 

Where are your family from historically? Anything interesting there? 

I really enjoyed my Burton Albion save so stuck with the Albion theme and I am managing Albion Rovers. You will be delighted to hear I am doing the goalscoring GK again! :)

2 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

New stadium needed. May 2051

11204f2853ecfbf4c5ae1340840c5ad1.png

Well this isn't ideal.

Our capacity is currently 10,650 and it needs to be 12,500 to meet the Premier League requirements. The fact that we haven't had a message telling me that our stadium is being expanded suggests that we have already reached the ceiling. 

c93fca2e683aeecb6727fb5ac9734bd5.png

The stadium was built in..... I don't know actually. Let me go and have a look. It's not east to find the stadium now that we aren't playing there. 

The stadium was built in 2041 which means we can't build a new one until 2066. I don't think we are going to get there. :lol:

On the plus side, I notice that we CAN play in European competition at this stadium though and I would rather play here in a smaller stadium than play at MK, (assuming we ever get to Europe of course). 

82d6fd033a2e3db00065641d1d3168e9.png

I'm hoping that our U23's and U18's still play here otherwise the stadium isn't going to be used at all. 

You are in the wrong thread mate. :D

1 minute ago, deez0r said:

You are in the wrong thread mate. :D

I realised, but too late. :lol:

17 hours ago, rodesire said:

do you not get one every year just before the season end/start date?

I dunno, because the invitation won't show up... I'm tired of my youth playing friendly over and over

just lost 4 hours of progress as I accidentally fired my best player on semi-pro contract and I hadn't saved 2 months worth of gameplay :mad: 

13 hours ago, rodesire said:

just lost 4 hours of progress as I accidentally fired my best player on semi-pro contract and I hadn't saved 2 months worth of gameplay :mad: 

I would have just played on and taken it on the nose. It's not as if he will be your best player for long and let's be honest you have another 16 arriving just round the next corner. :lol:

You need to think of #YouthOnly differently. A single incident or  loss or transfer really doesn't make any difference. It's all about the long game. 

Whoever this bloke is, he will be little more than a footnote in a few seasons time.  I wouldn't have lost the 2 months gameplay.