Sports Interactive Community
MartsMac1982

Followed all the guidelines but cannot get My Man Utd club badges to load in game

Pretty much what is says on the tin, since the last update I have followed the guide to setting up FM 18 using the launch options pointed to my user data folder but for some reason the club badges foe some teams just dont show up in game. 

The Skins do however which tells me I've got it set up correctly. Anyone else noticed this recently?

Licencing don't allow us to talk about it here. Google should help you.

Yeah well I looked on google and that didn't reveal anything other than the instructions in this forum which used to work but as of the latest patch no longer do. So that's cool.

Well the small badges are now loading but not the large ones, I'm going to try a different logo pack.

Nope , entirely different logo pack and it STILL wont load the large team logos.

Yeah, as stated above, we cannot discuss this here, so you should ask where you got it.

22 hours ago, MartsMac1982 said:

Pretty much what is says on the tin, since the last update I have followed the guide to setting up FM 18 using the launch options pointed to my user data folder but for some reason the club badges foe some teams just dont show up in game. 

The Skins do however which tells me I've got it set up correctly. Anyone else noticed this recently?

Follow the instructions here:

I have installed them correctly, this has nothing to do with the location of the files its only the large club badges that don't show up not the small ones next to the teams in league tables etc.

It might be worth checking with the site you got them from or the person who made them.

Yeah Except I've tried multiple logo packs from multiple sites (including but Not limited to) the one that I used for every version of FM since 18's first release. I'm now trying buy removing all graphics from my user folder (which will take hours to re-install) and re-installing them all. Still convinced something in the last patch messed this up.

Look or ask in the Skinning Hideout forum for help with this