Assistant Manager

VSfallin

I think the game should have an oppurtunity to be an assistant manager. It would be a great way to the newer players to learn the game and make a step up to the managerial position when they full that the time is right

22 hours ago, TheGreat10ne1 said:

What would you be able to do as assistant manager?

15 hours ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I am curious about this. I think you could learn about the game and enjoy more starting as Youth/Reserve manager.

You could organise trainings, learn about tactics, Also when working under a good manager it could give you a nice boost on your rating so you would get better jobs- Also you could learn how to deal with the board

On 3/28/2018 at 05:34, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I am curious about this. I think you could learn about the game and enjoy more starting as Youth/Reserve manager.

I've always liked this idea - taking youth and ressie games.

Being an assistant manager sounds dull. I don't get it.

6 hours ago, Smkx_Muldoon said:

I've always liked this idea - taking youth and ressie games.

Being an assistant manager sounds dull. I don't get it.

I don't thing it bad mainly some of the newcomer coach were assistants before, but what, in game, an assistant could do?

28 minutes ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

I don't thing it bad mainly some of the newcomer coach were assistants before, but what, in game, an assistant could do?

i already said what he could do. He could learn to deal with the board, players, contracts training and so on

Flesh it out...

Why would the Assistant Manager deal with contracts? What matters would the Assistant Manager discuss with the Board? Wouldn't the Assistant Manager simply be fol.lowing what the Manager wants when setting up training?

How could you give advice during a match? How could you know what players to recommend play and in what formation, what roles?

See, all the things that your FM Assistant Manager can do in the game is so that you, the manager, can delegate or be guided. In order to be able to be delegated to or to be a guide you're asking for a very very in depth game. Assistant Manager isn't a position (game wise) to learn in. Everything you've thought of to do is done by the manager. So what would have to change to make Assistant a viable thing to play as.

If you want to learn the game, without the pressure of having to win games, avoid the sack or keep the finances stable then as tiago wakabayashi suggests, reserve or youth manager is a far better idea. As you get to play matches, and that's the heart of the game. As an Assistant, you don't get to play matches. Which is the biggest flaw.

On 30.3.2018 at 02:11, Cavenagh said:

Flesh it out...

Why would the Assistant Manager deal with contracts? What matters would the Assistant Manager discuss with the Board? Wouldn't the Assistant Manager simply be fol.lowing what the Manager wants when setting up training?

How could you give advice during a match? How could you know what players to recommend play and in what formation, what roles?

See, all the things that your FM Assistant Manager can do in the game is so that you, the manager, can delegate or be guided. In order to be able to be delegated to or to be a guide you're asking for a very very in depth game. Assistant Manager isn't a position (game wise) to learn in. Everything you've thought of to do is done by the manager. So what would have to change to make Assistant a viable thing to play as.

If you want to learn the game, without the pressure of having to win games, avoid the sack or keep the finances stable then as tiago wakabayashi suggests, reserve or youth manager is a far better idea. As you get to play matches, and that's the heart of the game. As an Assistant, you don't get to play matches. Which is the biggest flaw.

I must agree 

• 8 months later...

Archived