Players with 4 or more nationalities?

I'm looking for players that have four or more nationalities in game but I can only find players with three at the most. Is there a hardcoded limit of three or is it simply the case that it's very rare? I would have thought that there'd definitely be a player with one nationality through birth, another nationality through his parents and then maybe two others from the grandparents.

Or not necessarily hold that nationality but be eligible for four nations.  

IN the real world, not all countries allow people to have 2 nationalities. On Brazil (where I am from) if you get a second nationality you will be asked by the law to revoke either the brazilian citizenship or the other. (But beware there are many types of different ways to get citizenship, so on many special cases is possible be brazilian and another nationality). So it is not that simple to have multiple nationalities as the process in most cases demand a lot of bureucracy.

Getting a citizenship is not that easy. Either you need to be offspring (grandchildren)/marry someone, live in a country for x years (Japan you need to be 10-15 years if I remember correctly), or buy one which is very expensive (Canada charges 1.5 million dollars, or USA 1million on investments).

As featured in the game, there arent many benefits of having multiple nationalities. On many cases you will be obligated to pay tax multiple times on the countries you are a citizen. As I said earlier, there are many ways to get access to most benefits from some country without being a full natual citizen.

• 3 months later...

Found one player which has 4 nationalities under his belt, although it should be very very rare and the complexity of the former Yugoslavian states "helps". Note the fourth nationality was added within the game time so there seems no hardcode regarding the number of nationality allowed.

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 15.21.19.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 15.07.51.png

1 minute ago, davidjai said:

What about England?

But in game he has only Belgium and Albania

Second nationality rules for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are different to the usual ones. First you have to qualify under residency (which is the norm) but you also have to have been educated for at least 5 years in one of the above countries to be able to represent them. Firstly, Januzaj wasn't in England for long enough and even if he was, he only came to the country when he was 15 so wouldn't have had enough time to be educated.

He does have all 3 nationalities:

image.thumb.png.2b96c71c8f0948a136ea4a8c4cf8efb6.png

刚才, Neotropolis说:

Second nationality rules for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are different to the usual ones. First you have to qualify under residency (which is the norm) but you also have to have been educated for at least 5 years in one of the above countries to be able to represent them. Firstly, Januzaj wasn't in England for long enough and even if he was, he only came to the country when he was 15 so wouldn't have had enough time to be educated.

He does have all 3 nationalities:

image.thumb.png.2b96c71c8f0948a136ea4a8c4cf8efb6.png

I see.

I said he had only 2 nationalities but it was in FM17 so I think it was updated now.

Just now, davidjai said:

I said he had only 2 nationalities but it was in FM17 so I think it was updated now.

That's a bit of an awkward one as Kosovo only became a recognised nation by FIFA after Euro 2016. I don't have FM17 installed so I can't go back and look to see if Kosovo is on there and if it is, whether it had all the players that 'could' qualify for them such as Xhaka and Shaqiri. 

Archived