Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Solids

Hereditary

Is this factored in? Just wondering, as all solids are genetically disposed to class? Without pursuing, we all deserve the upscale on a ratio of 5:1.

What on earth are you on about, mate?

grkmori - that's it.

Clearly through real life experience the class from the father moves genetically through hereditary means, so regens should surely capture this?

I'm assuming you're not a native English speaker, otherwise you're talking gibberish.

But no, the level of skill your son has in FM is random, they're just like any other regen but with your surname and you listed as the father. Footballing ability isn't genetic.

6 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

I'm assuming you're not a native English speaker, otherwise you're talking gibberish.

But no, the level of skill your son has in FM is random, they're just like any other regen but with your surname and you listed as the father. Footballing ability isn't genetic.

Er, what makes you say that? Sounds like you know exactly what i'm talking about...

To be honest i'm just wondering have you fallen behind on your maintenance and taking it out on the solids? If you have - shame on you. Surely you could pay 5p for a Chupa Chup?

Edited by The Solids
Put me off