Sports Interactive Community

Hello!

I would like to know how to fit the logos into the rounded space on player's profile screen.

I use TCM pack, so small logos are with the standard size 20x20. But The nation and club logos look so small on this page.

Anyone able to help? Thanks!

printlg.png

I make my own logos, been working on just a super clean logo and flag pack for a while now in FM18.

I've been using the dimensions of 18px high by 25px wide for the small logos and 15px high by 22px wide for the small national flags.  I think the default logos are that size and mine line up perfectly with them.

Here's a screenshot below, I'm using the Wannachup FM18 skin.

small_logos.thumb.png.5f66107ca4763db000f880bfcb1d78d3.png

I think the small logos show up differently in size on league tables and on the player's profile. Check how small is the city logo on your print..and check your league table.., on my game they look different.

They might be scaled differently for different parts of the skin but the file itself is the same.  I'm sure 18x25 is the right size for small logos.

If you check the TCM pack small logos on the league table against the in-game default ones you'll probably notice that the text isn't aligned properly next to the logo.  It'll be because the default logos are a different size to the TCM ones.

No, I'm saying that the logo file size (in pixels) is always the same, different parts of the skin may scale the graphic (75% size, 90% size etc) differently depending on where it is being used but the alignment being off is due to the dimensions of the file itself.

To actually reposition it would require a more comprehensive knowledge than I do as you would have to manually edit the skin's xml files.  But this in turn would throw any of the default logos out of alignment.  So you'll still have the same problem.

Small logos should be 25x18 pixels and small flags should be 25x11 pixels (actual flag size should be 18x11 but then the canvas extended to 25x11) to fit with the default ones, though you can use other sizes if you have replaced all the default ones otherwise they won't line up, however using logos with heights above 18 pixels might cause issues on the default skin as the game won't resize small logos to fit, though that screen doesn't use the small logos it uses the normal ones but the game resizes them to fit.

For the Player Overview you can manually change the size of the logos in those areas.

The xml file you need to edit is 'player personal details panel' found in the panels/player folder locate the line that looks like this:

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="18" height="18" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">

And change the width and height values to suit, then further down the file look for similar code for the club badge.

If you don't know how to find and extract files read this:

Same file this line should control the size of the container area:

<container width="26" height="26" embed_in_frame="true">

Though you may also need to edit this line:

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/26px/circle">

And change the icon to point to a different icon that has the size you want, though depending on the size you want you may need to create your own icon of the size you want (just give it a red colour as the game will recolour it for you).

Again there are similar bits for each logo area, also you might need to play around with some of the other code around it depending on the changes you make.

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Playing with this did not affect the green circle size..only the logo. Below is the code for national flag :

<!-- National flag image -->
              <widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="26" height="26" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
                <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" embed_in_frame="true" />
                <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" />
              </widget>
            </container>
          </widget>

You'd need to check how the flag is displayed on other parts of the profile screen and copy over that code in replacement of the existing code - it's likely the npiB id that will need changing though I don't know what to off the top of my head - you can also have a look at the files in the sections folder as they contain the various ids the game uses.

Hi michaeltmurrayuk,

Thank you.

I am trying to find the below code for the flag and I will try to use it on the profile panel. I have been hours trying to find the right panel and code for the flag below.

humanex.png

This is the code used on that screen:

<!-- Nationality -->
      <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="pfna" col="1" row="0" column_span="1">
        <record id="object_property">
          <integer id="get_property" value="Pnat" />
        </record>
        <record id="widget_properties" icon_alignment="left" display_format="1" font="fonts/letterpressed" size="10" />
      </widget>

There is also this code from the Nationalities part of the profile screen:

<widget class="nation_button" id="natw" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left, centre_y" icon_alignment="left, centre_y"  multiline="true"/>

You'd need to play around with either of those codes to see if they work, though the game can be a bit picky about what it will display, you can also have a look in the various player profile threads to see if someone has previously changed the flag type used.

1 hour ago, k3nz00 said:

hi, and for the logo in titlebar, can change size? in whats xml file?

SErY1lm.png

thanks

Have a look at this thread and the thread linked within if you need more info: