Sports Interactive Community

Having not played for a few months I jumped on today to check if the single player click-lag, especially in player search, had been resolved. I still get 1-4 second delays (i7, 32gb RAM, GEforce 1080ti, no skins or add-ons...) on each click when trying to search. It makes the game unenjoyable / unplayable.  

Are others experiencing this?

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded?

Also do you have any kind of anti-virus program installed? If so, what type? Have you tried reading and following the instructions from our FAQ below?

It was at a 3 star rating. Thanks for your advice.

I actually asked in the general section to get a sense of how many people were experiencing it but the thread was moved...

After an update a small number of people may encounter similar issues related to some kind of conflict. As far as we're aware the issue is not widespread. Would be best to try and troubleshoot the issue first so we can figure out what's going on.

Can you please confirm how many leagues you're running with what sized database and how many players are loaded? Thanks. 

I have the same issue on a clean install of windows 10 so cant see how it can be a conflict unless it a hardware conflict, thought it was my computer being a little old (Intel Quad Q9650 3.0ghz) but if the op is experiencing the same issue with a far more powerful PC then its the game.

42 minutes ago, dcaine100 said:

I have the same issue on a clean install of windows 10 so cant see how it can be a conflict unless it a hardware conflict, thought it was my computer being a little old (Intel Quad Q9650 3.0ghz) but if the op is experiencing the same issue with a far more powerful PC then its the game.

Please create your own thread in regards to this issue. Although the cause of this problem may appear the same, with some many different systems and potential reasons for something like this happening, it's always best a user creates their own thread so there's no crossed wires.

Thanks.