Help fixing 3d kits

cseyoum

First try manually deleting your cache file:

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/

If you have added any third party kits make sure you added them correctly and the info in the config is correct.

Also make sure you haven't modified the fmf files included with the game, if you have then verify the game files through steam:

Does it happen for every team or just certain teams?

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, sindjilic said:

I did all of this and it still didn't work until I completely removed my custom 3d kits. It's really annoying and I decided to go back to 2D

Make sure you are using 3D kits made for FM18, kits from previous versions won't work as the files have changed.

Also make sure you are installing them correctly - they should go into the graphics folder inside your user data folder (the SI folder inside the My Documents folder by default).

58 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Make sure you are using 3D kits made for FM18, kits from previous versions won't work as the files have changed.

Also make sure you are installing them correctly - they should go into the graphics folder inside your user data folder (the SI folder inside the My Documents folder by default).

Yes, I am using strictly 2018 kits and they all are installed correctly. I hope this bug will be fixed in 2019 because I really like 3D.

Archived