Sports Interactive Community

So I started my save with Bilbao and at first I played with 4 in the back, 1 as DM, 1 as MC and 3 wingers with 1 striker. It didn't satisfy me so I switched to 4-2-3-1. Issue is, when I play against smaller teams I can't score, and when I play against big teams, they score against me quite a lot. Smaller teams are scoring as well. I tried to tweak it out but I found myself in a loop hole. What do you suggest I should change?

EDIT: I lose a lot of balls in the middle section.

20180318113437_1.jpg

Edited by Terrixfull
more info

How do you want the team to play? What is the vision here? You will get a lot more help if you share that. Also, there are plenty of threads around with good advice on this formation. 

28 minutes ago, yonko said:

How do you want the team to play? What is the vision here? You will get a lot more help if you share that. Also, there are plenty of threads around with good advice on this formation. 

I read quite a lot of articles and everything, but I am poor at finding where I am wrong.

I'd like my team to play a pressing game in which I get the ball and dictate the tempo. Also, my fullbacks should stay around left and right midfielders. Basically, I don't want them to push up so I have someone to defend against long balls. I switched a bit my tactic to this, but I don't know if you get me:

Screenshot_1.png