Sports Interactive Community
emphyrio

Editor - can’t change player or team names

Hi 

I have bought the editor for FMM18.  Although it will let me change colours, crowds etc, when I try and change player or team names, they don’t save, even when I press confirm.

Am I doing something wrong or is this is a bug?

Thanks

I brought it as well quite a while ago. It worked fine - including with names of clubs and players - until today. I don't know why it doesn't work properly anymore. I hope they will fix it soon.

I'm on an iPad. And as I said, it worked fine up until a couple of days ago but now it doesn't. You can no longer edit names of teams and players.

Same problem as above. Editing player names used to work fine but stopped working last week. Is this going to be fixed or have I wasted my money? Ridiculous.

I am having the same problem. I have an IPhone and prior to the recent update the editor worked fine. Now I cannot change player names or club names. It’s quite frustrating that an update designed to fix bugs has just created a brand new one. Hope this gets reviewed and fixed soon. 

On 11/03/2018 at 15:04, emphyrio said:

Hi 

I have bought the editor for FMM18.  Although it will let me change colours, crowds etc, when I try and change player or team names, they don’t save, even when I press confirm.

Am I doing something wrong or is this is a bug?

Thanks

Hi have the problem to in my iPhone 

And as I said, it worked fine up until a couple of days ago but now it doesn't. You can no longer edit names of teams and players.