Does database size affect the number of national jobs avaialble?

In my current save, 7 seasons in I have a large database, 10 nations loaded and approx player count of 51k, 4 star game speed. There's quite a few national jobs available, my question is if i restart with say a small or medium database, will the number of national jobs go down?  I want to be able to win as many international competitions as possible and I think with a smaller database the game will progress at a faster speed later into the save with a smaller database. 

Cheers.

National Teams are available if you have a certain amount of players available, for some instance in my LLM Save Venezuela was playable at the start, but after a season or two there where a very low amount of players from that nationality, or they wanted to play for a second nationality team, it is tied to that but not at the same time, it is possible for say, Mexico or Uruguay to be "left out" in a small database due to the leagues not being playable in most saves and the regens arent coming in a regular basis to build a team for those nation

Edit: a good way to fix this is making the league of that nation playable so the clubs there can produce newgens of that nationality

Archived