Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
PThomason01

Low Board Confidence for Agreed Philosophy

My only agreed philosophy in my save is to produce players using my youth academy. After the first season with the club (3rd season in game overall) my first choice keeper was from the youth academy and that put the rating at 100% as I had no other youth players in my first team. I ended up selling him to a bigger club in the January transfer window of my 3rd season with the club and immediately it fell to 45% so I started work on getting other players ready and by the start of the following season I had two first team players from my academy yet the rating fell further to 5%. I'm now wondering how I can get this back up, I'm now past half way of the 4th season, these two players are both important first team players and apart from 1 or 2 others with potential who could play here and there, no other youth players are good enough or will ever be. Can I just hope that at the next intake there are some amazing players in there I can put in the first team right away?

I posted about this too, though mine has never been that high. It's in the pits right now despite giving kids from the youth intake fairly substantial game time, in my opinion

I'd love to know how it's actually measured but I don't think whatever the formula is works as intended or is fit for purpose. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has this as a philosophy and constantly has it fairly high to see what they're doing in case it's just a bug for some