Hey,

I wanted to make a challenge that consists into win 5 first leagues: wales, north ireland, ireland, scotland and england with a coach starting unemployed and with the minimum stats. (adatptability and tactic at 4, the rest at 1)

I started in JD Welsh premier at Carmarthen and i was surprised my coach had a good reputation despite my stats and no experience. I won the league the first season then move out to north ireland to a club named Ards playing the Danske Bank Premiership. Both leagues have similar reputation :111 position for JD Welsh, 104 for DBP. Ards have a slightly better reputation as a club.

And here is my problem, my reputation is awfull when i go to Ards. Its kinda ruining my game. I dont understand how with a starting coach i can have a good reputation in Carmathen, and then after winning the league with 72% wins, i end up with a terrible reputation in a club with only a slightly better reputation. It doesnt make any sense and its frustrating. 

I wonder as well in which part of the forum i could make a story of this challenge with all the bugs and the nonsense i encounter. Does a topic like this would help you to improve the game?

Regards,

SpS_Zen

Edit: Oops, could you move the topic to the appropriate sub-forum? thanks !

Archived