Sports Interactive Community
zakbrown96

Lowered capacity

I just had my extension (grandstand refurb) at Argyle  done on the stadium but instead of increasing the capacity it’s lowered it by 5k which means lost income.

7D66EBBA-D104-4101-BDB6-C638296A5C8E.png

62D74311-427F-4BD0-8D94-6D531FFA992B.png

Edited by zakbrown96

Oh dear, that's not ideal! Any chance you can send us a save from before the expansion is completed please?

The only save i have is the 2nd June which was day of completion will that be of any use or i can restart a career  with Argyle and save it the week before completion 

Hi @zakbrown96 if you could get this to reproduce in a new career and upload a save from before the expansion is completed that would be great. We are also trying to reproduce this in house as well. Thanks.

Hi I’ve gone into iTunes and plugged iPad into laptop but I don’t seem to have the “apps” under the iPad on there so very confused.

32 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Hi I’ve gone into iTunes and plugged iPad into laptop but I don’t seem to have the “apps” under the iPad on there so very confused.

You need to click on file sharing,then the app will appear

47 minutes ago, marris09 said:

You need to click on file sharing,then the app will appear

Where is that too all I have under the iPad is, music, films,tv programme, podcast, books ,audiobooks no apps subtitle. 

Found it do I put it in Fm file or FMH?

Edited by zakbrown96
Found it

It’s called “plymouth argyle low cap” and in the FMH file sorry if wrong file 

@Luke Rumble while you are at it, can you check if building a new stadium also lowers max capacity? I play LLM quite often and i swear i've seen this happen before. I will double check and open a new thread on the android side if needed. viable candidates for this check are stockport county

@SephDarkheart Have spent a bit of time looking into this issue, in particular with Stockport and it isn't actually a bug, but I can see why it may be perceived as one. We do allow for clubs to build new stadiums that are smaller than their previous one. This could be for a number of reasons, poor condition/old/dropped down the divisions. All three of these actually apply to Stockport, their stadium (Edgeley Park) is set to Poor Condition in game, was built in 1902 and have drop down from the Championship since 97 (now in Conference North). So it does make sense that they build a new stadium because they need one but they probably can't afford one that is bigger than 10,500 (Edgeley Park), plus their attendances wouldn't be as big as they used to be. Obviously there are a few clubs in real life that have done this, most notably Juventus who when they were playing at the Delle Alpi it had a capacity of 67,000 but their new Juventus Stadium only holds 41,000. I haven't been able to find any instances where clubs are doing their when maybe they shouldn't (I.e. max attendances, good condition stadiums ect.) but if you do come across any could you open up a new thread and I will take another look, thanks. Hope that clears it all up.

out of curiosity do you think we'd see a fix for this on this years fm touch or will I need to wait till 19 

Hi @zakbrown96, we have just released a hotfix, 18.3.3 which included fixes regarding this issue. According to our research team the drop in capacity is correct, as apparently Plymouth are knocking down a stand to rebuild another. This will still occur in game, with the stadium reducing capacity in June 2018 to 12,000. However in June 2019 it will increase again up to 17,000. We have added in some fixes so that there is no longer the double inbox items now and the news item drops by the correct amount.