Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Omare385

Game Crashing issue 18,2,2

23 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Please create your own thread in regards to your issue and we'll try to help. Thanks. 

why should i create my new thread when i have the same problem...
i have a new laptop and bought this game just yesterday and it even dont start!!!

We ask you create your own thread for a number of reasons. In part down to the fact it's easier to respond directly to the user with the issue and nothing gets confused. But also due to the fact you're having a completely different issue to the user in the thread you previously posted. 

In regards to your issue, it appears the installation may well be slightly corrupt. To confirm, do you have any kind of anti-virus program installed? If so, what type? It may be that it's interfered with the installation process so try the following:

If you followed the instructions above you'll have uninstalled and reinstalled the game by now. We'd also recommend doing the following three steps:

Delete Cache
Delete Preferences 
Reverify Cache 

If you're running anything custom with the game, such as logos/graphics/skins etc, try removing them for now and try the game again.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

@Omare385 - I have merged the new thread you started with this one. Please keep all your information in this thread from now on.

Have you run through the steps that Neil has mentioned above?

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Felix Wilkie:

@Omare385 - I have merged the new thread you started with this one. Please keep all your information in this thread from now on.

Have you run through the steps that Neil has mentioned above?

no sry i dont know what to do because i have a new laptop and buyed the game 2 days ago direct from steam...