Sports Interactive Community

Played my first league match the other day and after the match the game crashed when loading up a players' analysis. Just attempted to play the match again and this time at half time all of a sudden screen went black and a message pops up saying the game is crashed and i'm back on my Steam library page.

Never had these problems with FM before, please sort them out. I've attached my dxdiag for your viewing.

DxDiag.txt

What exactly did the error message say when the game crashed? Does it happen every time you try and access the players' analysis?

Was a crash dump file generated? If so, can you please attach it to your post?

Let us know, thanks. 

I have noticed others have reported what i've reported i'm pretty sure its the same problem, not sure how i can find crash dumps just did a search in my windows and i just found some files from 2015 and thats it. I think the error message said something like staging when it came up. I feel like now i'm wasting my time playing the game as i know this could happen any minute.

So how many times has it crashed for you so far? 

Crashes can occur for reasons as varied as system setups, custom graphics, bad driver installs and specific issues with the game. We need to figure out what exactly is causing your issue before we can try and help.

Have you tried reading and following everything from our FAQ below?