Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
steef187

Merge 2 teams

Hi,

is it possible To merge 2 teams in 1? Since the team I play will be merged with another one in season 2018 - 2019, if its possible how?

the only real way i think you can do that is placing all the players from one team in the other and just change whats necessary (name, year founded, professional status, etc) if that what you Are looking for, after all, merging is something very unusual in the sports afaik, maybe rebrandings/renamings, but never heard of merging

4 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

the only real way i think you can do that is placing all the players from one team in the other and just change whats necessary (name, year founded, professional status, etc) if that what you Are looking for, after all, merging is something very unusual in the sports afaik, maybe rebrandings/renamings, but never heard of merging

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_club_mergers - it happens quite a lot, but doesn't happen at the higher levels often anymore - mainly because of fan backlash (imagine your rivals suddenly becoming part of your team)

You are right though, the only way would be to pick one team, add all players over etc & extinct the other