Sports Interactive Community
Jiyefuuu

fm.exe Football Manager 2018 18.2.2f1055984 (staging)

i cant save my game it keeps crashing like that

alright enough of your excuses SI developers, stop telling us about anti virus all that load of crap i tried them all reading the threads,

stop trying to think consumers did not do this or that, you are selling a faulty game with no fix??? what's going on here??

theres loads of threads with the same issue with no solution. stop trying to ask us did we do this or that. ITS YOUR FRICKING GAME's PROBLEM which 

make the crash happen. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT. its totally unplayable i just wasted my money.

PS. i'm an old fan of the series since CM4 never complained on this community

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Jiyefuuu:

alright enough of your excuses SI developers, stop telling us about anti virus all that load of crap i tried them all reading the threads,

stop trying to think consumers did not do this or that, you are selling a faulty game with no fix??? what's going on here??

theres loads of threads with the same issue with no solution. stop trying to ask us did we do this or that. ITS YOUR FRICKING GAME's PROBLEM which 

make the crash happen. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT. its totally unplayable i just wasted my money.

You have right, i bought this game today and i will never buy a game from steam or anywhere else for my pc this is just a ******** as you say the same problem here 
Application Error
FM 2018 18.2.2 1055894 what is this ******** make an update and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Omare385 said:

You have right, i bought this game today and i will never buy a game from steam or anywhere else for my pc this is just a ******** as you say the same problem here 
Application Error
FM 2018 18.2.2 1055894 what is this ******** make an update and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please create your own thread in regards to your issue and we'll try to help. Thanks. 

15 hours ago, Jiyefuuu said:

What are you doing at the point when it crashes? Is it say when continuing the game, or perhaps during a match?

Can you please post your dxdiag for us? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons? If so, do you encounter the same issue with them removed?

What graphics quality are you running the game in by default? If it's a high setting, do you encounter the same issue say when running on 'Low'?

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Let us know, thanks.

7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

What are you doing at the point when it crashes? Is it say when continuing the game, or perhaps during a match?

Can you please post your dxdiag for us? Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins or any other add-ons? If so, do you encounter the same issue with them removed?

What graphics quality are you running the game in by default? If it's a high setting, do you encounter the same issue say when running on 'Low'?

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Let us know, thanks.

i was just trying to save game after a match and it just wont save, it keeps freezing no matter how i tried

i did have 3d match kit but i removed them and the issue still persist.. graphics are medium. 

only 6 leagues (top divisions only) with low sized database. when is the winter update coming out?

DxDiag.txt

We believe it's an issue related to your graphics card drivers so try the following:

If you're still having issues after doing so, try running the game in 'Low' via the in-game preferences as a test and let us know how you get on.

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We believe it's an issue related to your graphics card drivers so try the following:

If you're still having issues after doing so, try running the game in 'Low' via the in-game preferences as a test and let us know how you get on.

Thanks. 

I read that before in other threads and yes i did that already still didnt help. So i assume si has no fix to all these crashes??? Like i said, i read lods of threads with the same issues and tried them all. 

The winter patch better be solving all these crashes.

We've just released the 18.3.0 update now, so please try again and let us know how you get on. As we've said though your issue appears related to GPU drivers, so if you get a crash dump post 18.3 please do post it here so we can investigate further.

Thanks.